Watcon Hood Seals

Sorry for the delay on processing orders.. I have the material made for me, and I didn't expect it to be such a hit.. I am expecting 1000 feet of it any day, so I wont be running low on inventory for a while..

Thanks for waiting.

Regards,
Randy

any input on if it would work good on a B1? i tried searching for it ...no luck so idk whats so good about it. wanna fill me in?

talked to Randy yesterday and told him i was looking to do a B1. he said that he hadnt had anyone put it on a B1. so if you want to wait to get my oppinion ill let you know what i think.

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
Don't know about a B1, but, the material conforms to the hood. If the seal groove will accomodate it, then chances are that it will work.
Here's mine after a few months. (The groove is set)....

Make sure the hood is setting proper b4 you lock it down, and let it set the groove, works well.

Attachments

• watcon.jpg
    watcon.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 250

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
I believe he just sends you a certain footage and you cut it to length yourself.

Im going to ratchet my hood down and leave it for a week or so. i think ill have a much better channel for the hood than i do now.

it seems like the same stuff i used last year but i got it from ace hardware for 10 bucks. it was rubber for under the garage door. i put the hood on it for a week and it left the groove. worked good i just need to glue it down better.

Just got off the phone with Randy. He asked me to post his apologies for any delayed orders. He got slammed with orders for the hood seal and is out right now. He has the material specially made and is awaiting his order. He says it should be coming in anytime now.

Top Bottom