Watcon Hood Seals

Everything is shipped..
I just finished shipping all the back-orders... If your virus protection software doesnt delete it, you should receive a UPS tracking number by tomorrow..

Thank you for you business, and I apologize for the delay!

Regards,
Randy

Peter123

C-Note
My hood seal just arrived.

I'm just glad I wasn't getting anything other than something made of foam delivered.

What's up UPS? I guess since it was sent 'Express', they didn't have time to back their truck over it (I assume it wasn't since there were not tire track marks).

attachment.php

Attachments

• sea.jpg
    sea.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 236

kraqus

Site Supporter
You should have seen the last package I got.
Totally unrelated to Jet skiing, I was ordering some Aquarium gear.
The package looked like it has been stepped on by someone with a 16 size shoe....
The Boxed was squashed almost flat and you can actually hear the broken pieces when moved.
AND THEY STILL DELIVERED IT !!!!

Benny

swapmeet

Brotastic
Wanted to Bump this thread up. I ordered 2 hood seals yesterday afternoon and they got them out the same day. Very impressed with that kind of turn around.

I'll post pics of the box if its worth showing LOL...

Hood Seal Price increase.
Sorry..
The hood seal has been the same price since 2002, and they raised the material price again.It's still a great deal, and the quiality is excellent. John Zigler is also a hood seal distributor now!

Thanks,
Randy

Just got mine in today looks like a good quality product going to install it today or Tommrow... what do u guys sugguest 2 days to dry with the rachet hood lock..

Top Bottom