Watcon Hood Seals

JustinB

Proof I has a brain \l/
Just got off the phone with Randy. He asked me to post his apologies for any delayed orders. He got slammed with orders for the hood seal and is out right now. He has the material specially made and is awaiting his order. He says it should be coming in anytime now.

What about orders that were already placed? I ordered one on 3/30 and haven't heard anything.

i talked to him a couple days ago and he said that he was going to make a call cause he was waiting on it "any day". he said he would have a answer tomorrow. Im going to call him then. if he doesnt have a answer im most likely going to cancel that purchase. its time to ride. getting to be too much bs.

My suppier is killing me...

I am really sorry that it's taking so long!!
I have it specially made, and they must be busy making rubber bands or something as they have been taking way too long!

I have had this product available for years, but suddenly everybody wants some!!!! I promise I shouldnt run out again. I tried to e-mail or call the people that are waiting. Sorry for the delay!

Regards,
Randy

Hood seal ETA.

They processed my payment last week, and I expect them any day!! I will be shipping everybodys order this week... If you dont receive an invoice or tracking number, contact me to make sure I didnt misplace your order!

I will post here withing the next few days, as I beging shipping..
Thanks for waiting!

Randy

JustinB

Proof I has a brain \l/
$13+ and a week and a day estimated scheduled delivery for a 2lb package. :261:

I just got my confirmation and mine was $13.11; maybe he should look into USPS flat rate boxes. Just for giggles I shipped a brick of lead to a friend in Tacoma and it cost $7 :)

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Randy's shop is way out in the sticks, far away from any Post Office. That, and the lack of real-time tracking with USPS, is the reason for his almost exclusive use of UPS.

kraqus

Site Supporter
I am really sorry that it's taking so long!!
I have it specially made, and they must be busy making rubber bands or something as they have been taking way too long!

I have had this product available for years, but suddenly everybody wants some!!!!

I promise I shouldnt run out again. I tried to e-mail or call the people that are waiting. Sorry for the delay!

Regards,
Randy

LOL! You can blame him for it:
http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/67146-Alternative-hood-seal&highlight=watcon%20seal

I got 2 from you back then, one for my RN and another for my SN. They both fit perfectly.
Awesome product for the price. Recommend product and seller A++

Benny

Last edited:
Top Bottom