Waterdawg Customz RAFFLE FROM HELL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yamaslut

Nick, so i can have someone buy me 3 tickets enen though im not there? or do i need to be there.

OK.... there will be only one way to do this... The person who buys in person the ticket will be the winner of the hull. If they choose to give it to you as per a proir agreement, I don't care. In my eyes, the person who paid and drew the winning ticket will be awarded the hull. I really don't have any issues w/ joe blow buying you a ticket, but how are you to be sure you're not just throwin your money away.. I mean you're not there to claim it, whos to say someone didn't cheat you???

I don't recomend it, but if you think you can trust your buddy, go ahead, but I warn you... If I hear of this hull ending up at a competitors shop I will come get it myself... There will be no scams, or trickery. Also, if your buddy F*cks you, its on you, brecause like I said.

IN MY EYES THE HULL BELONGS THE THE PERSON POSESSING THE WINNING TICKET UPON CALLING OF THE TICKET. END OF STORY!!!! What transpires after that is up to you.

at some point nick should be paid to do this chit. do you think the race organisers don't make anymoney?

Nick is putting in his time right now..........at some point I KNOW that he will be paid for jetski stuff......

at least thats the way I see it.........

He puts on a hell of an organized ride, and i hear he is the only one pulling the flip flops and flapjacks in the surf :hail:

beachedflunkey

wavejunkies
IN MY EYES THE HULL BELONGS THE THE PERSON POSESSING THE WINNING TICKET UPON CALLING OF THE TICKET. END OF STORY!!!! What transpires after that is up to you.
I agree. Do what yall want but at some point attending a raffle-by-proxy generates the air of meeting up with my buddies 800 miles from home to check lottery numbers.
Regardless, mad props to waterdawgg! :cool2:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
I completely disagree. 100% should go to charity. X can do other types of fund raisers to pay for hosting. The more people they get on the site the more attractive they are to sponsors. They can sell shirts, hats and stickers. I just don't like the asking for donations stuff.

Just my opinion. Flame on!

I agree with you, All proceeds should go to the fund raising efforts..........

If someone wants to take additional donations and send the money to the X, that their choice, I, nor Darin or Paul would never ask that.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Can we please get a paypal link up so we (the users) can contribute to running this site (financially)?

Y

yamaslut

Nick is putting in his time right now..........at some point I KNOW that he will be paid for jetski stuff......

at least thats the way I see it.........

He puts on a hell of an organized ride, and i hear he is the only one pulling the flip flops and flapjacks in the surf :hail:

Right now I'm doing it for these reasons:
  1. build the disciplines of freeride and freestyle
  2. promote x-h2o.com
  3. promote my sponsors
  4. give aftermarket company's an opportunity to get some exposure
  5. give back to the beach community
  6. put jet skiers in a more positive light
  7. test my abilities to organize and direct an event
  8. the fun of it, I like the attention. :smile:
  9. for the chicks... (oh wait, I'm married)
  10. and most importantly, ride and hang with good people who share common goals.
werd....:cheer:

Y

yamaslut

hahaha.. definitely a different yamaslut than the crazy anti-everything anarchist of years past. :biggthumpup:

you've come a long way bro. youve worked hard, and you deserve some credit/rewards for your actions. i've said it before.

lol... thanks bro!!! I appreciate the kind words :smile:

I just spoke with Jeff for about 45 mins......First time I have talked with him and he seemed a VERY cool guy....

he gave me the whole story on the R.E.V. 12 and what he's up to these days......

I think the WDK of yesteryear is gone.......:woot: and I cant wait to see some of his stuff making its way over to the east coast :cheer:

F

Freestyleriverrat

I just spoke with Jeff for about 45 mins......First time I have talked with him and he seemed a VERY cool guy....

he gave me the whole story on the R.E.V. 12 and what he's up to these days......

I think the WDK of yesteryear is gone.......:woot: and I cant wait to see some of his stuff making its way over to the east coast :cheer:

cool.........so when will you get your new REV hull:Banane09: :cool2:

Y

yamaslut

If they are a sponsor or a direct competitor, then we are asking you to not enter... As far as a dealership in some other state that doesn't manufacure parts, I don't even know how anyone would know unless you said something... :cool2:

Y

yamaslut

The hull is on the way... Just got confiramtion from the shipper. It is due to arrive wed in perfect time...

:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom