Waterdawg Customz RAFFLE FROM HELL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
let's have a belly flop contest for this thing, so i guess you can have them ship it to my house and save the hassle of me having to bring it all the way abck to jersey with me in the bed of my truck

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
The hull is on the way... Just got confiramtion from the shipper. It is due to arrive wed in perfect time...

:biggrin:

I am sure he Jeff planned it that way on purpose. I told him too many days in the meth lab over there would make it a very STICKY raffle prize. The entire eastside of FL would have thier mark on it.

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
no but I might if Chick does. :biggrin:

LMAO!!! :haha:

I could deal with having to drag this thing back to Panama City with me. :biggthumpup:

But I might have to open 'er up and change the exhaust tubing first...

Please, before anyone gets offended the statement above was JUST a JOKE!!! :sneaky:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
LMAO!!! :haha:

I could deal with having to drag this thing back to Panama City with me. :biggthumpup:

But I might have to open 'er up and change the exhaust tubing first...

Please, before anyone gets offended the statement above was JUST a JOKE!!! :sneaky:
I"m sure you'll find room for one more sweet hull.

bring it on, i challenge you to a wing eatin contest for it..... the loser stays out of the raffle and cannot have anyone else buy a ticket and then give him the hull nor can the person be given the hull by someone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom