Waterdawg DRYPIPE testing VIDEO featuring the "SAVAGE"

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Jeff, beautiful metal work it looks like jewelry. I want to put one in my Evo hull. What is the total weight?

The complete 1200 with electrical (MSD total loss) and exhaust is 118 pounds. What you need to consider is horsepower to weight ratio. The ski does not feel heavy at all with this much power. If the extra 15-20 pounds is an issue, just go on a diet. :pokey: Just kidding!!!!

Jeff

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
With a ski like that on a solid 5 foot wave, hitting the gas up the face would put you into orbit. I'm gonna pass. The video is pretty sick, but it still seems to me that malone gets significantly more amplitude on his backflips with his EME then any other ski I've seen. On a side note, is that guy kidding with that punctutation. Good lord I hope hes not from around here

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
With a ski like that on a solid 5 foot wave, hitting the gas up the face would put you into orbit. I'm gonna pass. The video is pretty sick, but it still seems to me that malone gets significantly more amplitude on his backflips with his EME then any other ski I've seen. On a side note, is that guy kidding with that punctutation. Good lord I hope hes not from around here

I agree about Eric and his amplitude, but remember it is Eric we are talking about here. He is simply on another level than any rider on the planet. :Banane35: By comparing anybody to Eric is simply a mistake, or Lenzi, Bun, etc. The average rider will never come close to doing what these guys can do even if on a better ski. But, by watching the "Savage" people can relate to a guy that shows how the progression from a sub, to a roll, to eventually a flat water flip can happen. It is watching the equipment take a amatuer level rider and giving him the chance to be pro, along with a lot of heart and dedication. What will somebody of Malone's, Lenzi's, Bun's ability do on a Envy 1200. We will see at Havasu, as I will have a demo boat for all to ride. I would also like to add that Derrick flips from almost a dead stop. And as for the surf, this kind of power is the answer to the double backflip. You just have to find the guy that wants to grab a hand full of throttle with the 1200, NOT ME, EVER!!! This is just my 2 cents..:soapbox:

crammit442

makin' legs
I agree about Eric and his amplitude, but remember it is Eric we are talking about here. He is simply on another level than any rider on the planet. :Banane35: By comparing anybody to Eric is simply a mistake, or Lenzi, Bun, etc. The average rider will never come close to doing what these guys can do even if on a better ski. But, by watching the "Savage" people can relate to a guy that shows how the progression from a sub, to a roll, to eventually a flat water flip can happen. It is watching the equipment take a amatuer level rider and giving him the chance to be pro, along with a lot of heart and dedication. What will somebody of Malone's, Lenzi's, Bun's ability do on a Envy 1200. We will see at Havasu, as I will have a demo boat for all to ride. I would also like to add that Derrick flips from almost a dead stop. And as for the surf, this kind of power is the answer to the double backflip. You just have to find the guy that wants to grab a hand full of throttle with the 1200, NOT ME, EVER!!! This is just my 2 cents..:soapbox:

I'll say this. In Daytona, your boat was the only one that I saw really nosing in flips on flatwater. Looks good Jeff!

Last edited:

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
I'll say this. In Daytona, your boat was the only one really nosing in flips on flatwater. Looks good Jeff!

I will give credit where credit is due. Derrick was able to flip the X-SCREAM 1000. Other than that, no other boats were flipping. I will tell you that Derrick had some issues going on, mainly with the MSD. It was not ready for the salt. He killed one brain box in about ten minutes, and had issues with the second. His ski was not happy, and down on power. What was seen at Daytona with the 1200 does NO justice to what it is doing now. I promise you this. Like I said, a demo boat is being built and anybody can ride it. There will be a waiver to sign before hand to protect me from potential lawsuit for sustained injury. :haha:

Jeff

Last edited:

Crab

thanks darin...noswad!
I will give credit where credit is due. Derrick was able to flip the X-SCREAM 1000. Other than that, no other boats were flipping. I will tell you that Derrick had some issues going on, mainly with the MSD. It was not ready for the salt. He killed one brain box in about ten minutes, and had issues with the second. His ski was not happy, and down on power. What was seen at Daytona with the 1200 does NO justice to what it is doing now. I promise you this. Like I said, a demo boat is being built and anybody can ride it. There will be a waiver to sign before hand to protect me from potential lawsuit for sustained injury. :haha:

Jeff
You really should have people wear a wireless proximity lanyard.

RiverRat

Jeff

I would like to see a light charging flywheel for the 66e and maybe adapt a MSD enhancer to work on the set up. That way TL reliablity issues can be avoided alltogether. Not as big of a deal if you are a pro rider, but for the average rec guy...........less maintance is more and peice of mind goes along way.

cambo au

TRYING TO LEARN
i dont think msd is as unreliable as every one thinks you just have to set it up right i just installed one on my mates lamey motor 100%salt ski and have absolutly no issues i think it comes down to people rushing the install or not haveing the correct install info
just my .02

i do aggree it would be great to see a charging set up for this set up

i cant believe the difference i'm hearing. This is what the package has been missing. I'd bet that is turning 2k more revs than i'm used to. Nice work guys, I had no idea it was that close to being done.

J

justride

nice job, riding in the dark, that's what we need to help out our sport.
loud and dark,

AlbanyMotorsports

Cru is Rad
I cant wait to see how this thing looks in there. It sounds ridiculous. Plus by the way you guys are gawking over it in the video I can tell its working. Cant wait.

Top Bottom