WaterDawg Kustoms CAN anyone help

Sounds like he is a one man shop. Trying to do it all. Thats hard to do these days.

but not an excuse. Only valid excuse would/could be if some of the materials are outsourced. That becomes beyond the business owners control.

we know for a fact that there is atleast two employees there.... jeff and his machinist. i think the machinist has a screen name on here too..... go back and look at wax's thread about the epoxy on the bottom of his 66E coming off

munki63

Epoxy is my duct tape
I'm thinking I'm going to ask him to email me a copy of the recipt from the shipping company, I asked him to mail it as I ask everybody and if I don't get it by Friday I'm taking my money back... Will that work?

jet750... Have you recieved your stuff yet? I read this thread and didnt see a post from you saying you got it.....

Luke " the not so skywalker at the moment, but you just wait" ha ha

Nope not yet. I got a paint sample in and it was a little to purple, called him got a hold of him told him about so hes taking some purple out now. I told him to just spray the hood then the paint should be close enough. Its kind of hard to match the paint perfect anyways. He said he was going to get it sprayed and shipped out last friday but......... you know how that goes. I don't have it yet and I can't get a hold of him again this sucks.

I ordered a hood and nose piece,footholds and latch he said they were shipped out nearly a month ago and said it should only take 7-9 days.Now 26 days later no sign of it and have just found these threads on here about this now im really pissed off,being over here in OZ its hard to get in contact via phone sent emails finally got a poor reply and havent been able to get a response since looks ive been shafted.....???

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Looks like you've been water-dawged.
Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Nothing new for that outfit, unfortunately.
If you get lucky, Jeff will read this and attempt communication.

I was ROTATION before(changed email address and lost password so was easier to pick another name) WDK is just plain bad news, subsequently I have also found one of the motors to have a rebuilt crank and non-OEM seals, which all blew eventually.
I have totally reworked(porting, pipe, etc.) one of the motors and it rips, busy building my final version of a drypipe for it.
I am looking for spare pistons for these motors(which I originally ordered and never received, luckily I made the bank take the knock on all the stuff I didn't get), so if you guys know of someone I can trust to get them from, let me know.

ive been waiting almost two month for my envy hull. ive gotten the shipper excuse, and now go figure he fell off the planet. he makes great stories, but im pretty sure thats not what i orderd. did you know it only cost $500 to visit jeff in corvallis or albany 10 minutes apart. maybe he thinks the s&h was for me to pick it up.im feeling a little sore, possibly chafed.id rather have my hull than the money jeff...

Top Bottom