Waterdawg...open Bash Session!!!!

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
I will try and answer any questions that I can and clear up some of the BIG misconsumptions that are all over this forum. So with that said, FIRE AWAY, and don't hold back on the questions. :AR15firing:

Jeff

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
When is America going to stop recognizing the spelling of "Dawg" and "Kustomz" as cool. The word "Boyz" shall be included in this question as well. Discuss.

WAB

salty nuts
REAL QUESTIONS:
Is your shipping operation so F'ed up that you don't know when stuff has gone out or IS going out, or is all just lies to buy more time to complete the work??

In the future, why not promise 4months delivery time (or whatever) and deliver in 3?

W

wydopen

why are you wasting your time with this b.s. when you could be filling orders?

Whats up Jeff. A serious question.

Where is Mikes (from Ohio, Spooks in the forums) carbon SXR hood. He has left several messages. PM Spooks in here. Let him know what is up.

RiverRat

Whats up Jeff.......long time listener first time caller..........Any vids, pics etc.. of the gen II 1200 motor in action?? What prompted the changes and how has the performance been refined from the Gen I motor?

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
How did a 5 oz swallow carry a 10 oz coconut 350 nautical miles north. sorry i had too.

African or European swallow? :haha:

Oh,, and this for the thread
in20and20out.gif

I will try and answer any questions that I can and clear up some of the BIG misconsumptions that are all over this forum. So with that said, FIRE AWAY, and don't hold back on the questions. :AR15firing:

Jeff

Is my stuff on its way yet?:bad3:

Your great to talk too, Ive just been through heII and back trying to get my stuff.... Im sure you will come through... but how long will I have to wait?

Last edited:
Top Bottom