Waterdawg...open Bash Session!!!!

IceRocket1286

Site Supporter
I'd like to know how you've tricked alot of these people into buying your stuff, even after waiting MONTHS on end for it. After all the bashing you get, people sure don't learn! Then they wonder why their stuff doesn't show up....I think its your own fault for even buying from this guy after all the crap about him on here!

On the bright side, I do think your stuff is cool and innovative and I appreciate the efforts you put into your cool skis....but your business ethics completely ruin everything IMO.

Dirtybird

Ex*ta*ski
I'd like to know how you've tricked alot of these people into buying your stuff. After all the bashing you get, people sure don't learn!

On the bright side, I do think your stuff is cool and innovative and I appreciate the efforts you put into your cool skis....but your business ethics completely ruin everything IMO.
Well that is perfect. :haha: About sums it up. :biggrin:

I havent bought anything from him and i dont think i ever would. His stuff seems awesome but from the things ive learned on here I wouldnt pull the trigger. Id spend more and get a lesser product from a competitor for the ease of mind.

I would also suggest if your going to start a thread like this you might watch it alil bit closer too. If you run your business anything like that maybe thats why everyone complains.

I also think that theres been so many people saying the same stories about him and his company it isnt just rumors and that is actually how things go. Thats scary.

Is your bottom of the line CHop gun/Polyester hulls/hoods realy any better then a Stock SJ? Other then the desighn itself.

This is a serious question.... I think you would get alot more pre-preg orders if people realy knew what they were buying.... hope you dont take this the wrong way.

Last edited:

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
I still want to know when "z's" will be replaced with " m's ". Literary police on patrol. MXRACEZZ OuT Dawg. yo yo boo yah

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I don't get all the problems, I ordered a hood kit 2 weeks ago and got it! A hell of alot cheaper than anyone else and qaulity is the shiznit!

Bitch on guys, u r only motivating him to make even more innovative stuff if thats even possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have no complaints
ive only ordered 1 thing from you but got it in prompt time
i do have a few of your products that i bought used .. amazing quality!
i am very impatient person but if you can give me a deadline and follow through with it ! i can wait on a quality product!

you could get a good look @ a steak by sticking your head up a bulls ass but ill just take the butchers word on it!

From what ive read on here it seems if he has it in stock youll get in a fair amount of time. If he doesn't hell blow smoke up your a$$ to buy more time. Thats just what ive formed of an opinion through other peoples stories.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
So I don't just complain & poke fun:

Jeff, I've ordered only one thing from you, a set of footholds. I got them within four days, and you forgot to bill me (I paid ya anyways! :biggthumpup:)
So, my transaction has been okay.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
I'd like to know how you've tricked alot of these people into buying your stuff, even after waiting MONTHS on end for it. After all the bashing you get, people sure don't learn! Then they wonder why their stuff doesn't show up....I think its your own fault for even buying from this guy after all the crap about him on here!

I think you answered your own question?

Matt_E

Site Supporter
In a way, yes I do look for bad feedback, because I don't want to be the poor chump that ends up with a bad apple. Are you denying they're out there?1

I know that if there's a chance the hood will fall apart on me - however tiny that chance might be - I will likely look for alternatives.

I am sure that position is understandable. I appreciate your positive feedback on four hoods, unfortunately it does not make up for the number of bad feedbacks. It just proves that quality may be inconsistent at best.

Are you perhaps suggesting that those who have had troubles with hoods (and other stuff) are mistreating their stuff, or not telling the truth? :dunno:

Last edited:

sjetrider

I have waited and been satisfied doing it so far, yeah I gotta stay on Jeff sometimes, but he is a good friend and great to BS w/ anyway. I talk to him regularly weather I need something or not. This thread is as ignorant as the rest of the negative CRAP on the boards. I can give you a few shiot storries about every builder / vendor in this business. Why pick one and DAWG him consistantly whaen most of the bashing is from people who have no dealings with him or his company. When you order from Jeff your not dealing w/ Hot Product freak'n warehouse, you are ordering from the designer /builder himself.

sjetrider

In a way, yes I do look for bad feedback, because I don't want to be the poor chump that ends up with a bad apple. Are you denying they're out there?1

I know that if there's a chance the hood will fall apart on me - however tiny that chance might be - I will likely look for alternatives.

I am sure that position is understandable. I appreciate your positive feedback on four hoods, unfortunately it does not make up for the number of bad feedbacks. It just proves that quality may be inconsistent at best.

Are you perhaps suggesting that those who have had troubles with hoods (and other stuff) are mistreating their stuff, or not telling the truth? :dunno:

other than the old school 24/7 hood I have not seen one hold up as well as Jeffs. I have seen one negative thread on Jeffs hood but quite a few posative, are you saying this is the 1st thread mentioning the quality of his hood?

Matt_E

Site Supporter
And if I hear bad stuff about other builders or designers, you can be sure I take that into consideration before I spend my money.

Top Bottom