Waterdawg...open Bash Session!!!!

essentiallyn what you are saying then is that every aftermarket hull that comes out is going to be a hybrid... unless the hull and motor combination are offered as a production unit from the mfr. than all ski's that have a different motor other than what was offered in any previous or future versions of that ski are considered hybrids.

if you want to talk hybrids, the first gen hydrospace's (motor made by weber) were hyrbids, so was the ill fated tigershark line (suzuki motors).

unless the motors are hulls are produced by the mfr. i.e. Kawasaki or Yamaha they are going to be considered a hyrbid.

the only thing remotely close to not being a hyrbid and still being an aftermarket set-up would be a rev 12. but then he would need to use the billet cases as well instead of the oem 66E cases the motor is based off of

no thats not what im saying

to me a hybrid would be any combo that was never offered by an oem

a/m sj hull with 701 based motor=not a hybrid

same hull with 66e= hybrid

essentially the same thing

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
I'm with butti on his "definition" of hybrid.

I also believe that was more or less what superramjet was trying to say, as well. He also referenced hulls with an SXR-type bottom.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Waterdawg Kustomz
Builder of the R.E.V. 12 Join Date: Oct 2006
Gallery: 0
Comments: 0

Waterdawg...open Bash Session!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try and answer any questions that I can and clear up some of the BIG misconsumptions that are all over this forum. So with that said, FIRE AWAY, and don't hold back on the questions.

Its really simple guys its spelled in red (misconsumptions),that means not getting your parts right?He means it when he says big too.

Odd Duck

Jet Vet
Example of hybrid IMHO - Octane top, SXR bottom, 66e motor :dunno:

I'm with Bob on this one. My Jammer didn't come with a 701, but I certainly don't consider it a hybrid now. If I end up stuffing a Kawi drivetrain under it, then maybe. My SN has a 760, but I don't consider that a hybrid.

I figure anything that crosses brands within the hull (top deck one brand, hull another) or motor (not just starters or couplers) from one brand in a different brand hull is a hybrid (if not a factory offering).

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Hybrid is gonna be a hull that looks like one thing, but is actually using say an SXR Bottom Deck............ ie EME Looks like an Octane with an SXR Rear half hood with and SXR bottom.

vitaly

Анархия - мать порядка!
A red SJ with POLARIS letters on it in Louisville, KY, is that a hybrid?
Or jettbrid? Or hybred?

Submarine

Dollar Ballerina
"Sharky" was refunded in full and we have emailed a few times since. There are no hard feelings between us, that is what matters. Marvin Bulas, where is my pump? To tell the truth, he owes me. I sent his back and have tracking numbers and emails to prove it. I also have emails between us stating that he would send my pump back. I would love to see him produce a tracking number. This is that saying, "THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY". Seriously, it is in the past and will stay there. Him and I both know who ripped who off. So please don't ask me anything about this topic, because I will not answer to it.

Jeff

Well here is a little history on that: http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=48158&highlight=pump

Jeff always likes to rewrite history. I bought that magnum pump from Marvin and sent it to Skat Trak to be inspected. The bearings were installed incorectly by the same person who is building that joke of a motor some people are dropping serious coin on. Other than that it looked to be in excellent condition for a used pump so don't be trashing Marvin.

If Sharky got his refund it was through paypal according to this thread: http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=52709
So it wasn't like Jeff made things right.

Nice to see some of those people who bashed me for spreading the truth about Jeff Curry got some of their own medicine and found out the hard way.

After more than 7 years of 'give him a chance' aren't you done yet?

btw, from the look of the Puddlepup 'booth' Sunday, the next revolution from the albany shack will be 22" wire spokes with spinners for beach carts.

Attachments

• IMG_0011sm.jpg
    IMG_0011sm.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0012sm.jpg
    IMG_0012sm.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 98

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
btw, from the look of the Puddlepup 'booth' Sunday, the next revolution from the albany shack will be 22" wire spokes with spinners for beach carts.

Gimme gimme gimme!

What's the lead time?

Aw shucks.....

Submarine

Dollar Ballerina
I'm sure you can back that up? I'd love to see the proof. Or did Jeff tell that to you? Sharky didn't post anything about getting paid on that thread.

Get your stuff yet?

Top Bottom