Waterdawg...open Bash Session!!!!

what could you possibly say on the phone that hasnt been rehashed thousands of other times on the boards?

does jeff have a new pair of controversial shoes, maybe?

teehee!:drive:

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
dont worry the 1200's had plenty of power, your boat has to run and you have to stay on it to be competitive. the waterdawg riders were amatuers last year, their skill level has seriously improved, i've seen both pull flatwater backies. Its the whole package that makes a good pro rider

I'd like to see Kasner (sp?) compete on an EME. :thinking:

I'd like to see Kasner (sp?) compete on an EME. :thinking:
i watched him test ride one, it was impressive. Derrick threw down on an eme 1000 also. I also watched lenzi and mark sickerling ride a 1000eme

I rode a eme 800, 1000 and wd1200 on sunday. I personally know how the stuff stacks up.

The future of pro freestyle is sxr bottom, big motor skis (IMO). It takes a while for the combos to evolve, it wont happen immediately, but the hybrid boats will outnumber the sj's soon.

essentiallyn what you are saying then is that every aftermarket hull that comes out is going to be a hybrid... unless the hull and motor combination are offered as a production unit from the mfr. than all ski's that have a different motor other than what was offered in any previous or future versions of that ski are considered hybrids.

if you want to talk hybrids, the first gen hydrospace's (motor made by weber) were hyrbids, so was the ill fated tigershark line (suzuki motors).

unless the motors are hulls are produced by the mfr. i.e. Kawasaki or Yamaha they are going to be considered a hyrbid.

the only thing remotely close to not being a hyrbid and still being an aftermarket set-up would be a rev 12. but then he would need to use the billet cases as well instead of the oem 66E cases the motor is based off of

butti

lone wolf
no thats not what im saying

to me a hybrid would be any combo that was never offered by an oem

a/m sj hull with 701 based motor=not a hybrid

same hull with 66e= hybrid

Top Bottom