Waterdawg Rant

aof13

Sfl free since 3/28
Are you sure you really want me to open that can of worms?:rolleyes: I'm not sure anyone(except potential future customers) would benefit.

Charles

I'm actually in the market for something new, so I'm quite curious. Pm me if you'd like or post it here.

tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
I must say that after getting into jetskiing, I have had a lot of BS dealing with all sorts of vendors.
2 out of three orders are filled wrong. My favorite was one where I got a racing billet seadoo handlebar switch when I ordered a barrel bilge switch for my standup. WTF?????
One order took three packages and two return shipments to get it right.
That was after waiting 2 weeks
I've almost gotten to expect it now. . . .

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Me and Crammit 442 were talking about this a month or so back when he told me about his XFT hull.Its kinda funny actually, because WDK was getting praised on here not too far back.The same people who were praising WDK are now bashing.I would only do business with him if #1 I was not in any kind of a hurry #2 He was producing something I could not get anywhere else and #3 he would actually answer the phone when I called.

CoreyLKN

LKN Freestyle Militia
Lets not even mention the pipes then,lol:biggrin:

:haha::haha::haha:

Ok heres what i think..At the beginning of the year Jeff seemed to have almost done a complete 180 on his way of handling buisness. He ws getting hulls, hoods, and holds shipped out plus the outher parts. He also donated a hull to the daytona raffle. He has slowly started to conitune the 180 he made at the beggining of the year to now where he pretty much did a 360:rolleyes:. And after reading what he posted in Bonzia Bob's thread, i think jeff isnt gonna last to much longer with the way things are going now. Jeff is trying to make bonzia bob and his crew look like the bad guys when jeff really is completley at fault. Ok so they did screw up a set of domes but jeff was the one that promised to make them and continusley said they were shipped, they were shipped. I mean WTF is that?? I dont blame them for trying to make the domes. Hell i would try to if i had to wait that long and he gave me a set of blank domes. But there is no reason jeff should be bitching at them about screwing up the domes.

I wouldnt normally post something like this but this is just to the point where is is completely redicoulus and something really needs to be done. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
:haha::haha::haha:

Ok heres what i think..At the beginning of the year Jeff seemed to have almost done a complete 180 on his way of handling buisness. He ws getting hulls, hoods, and holds shipped out plus the outher parts. He also donated a hull to the daytona raffle. He has slowly started to conitune the 180 he made at the beggining of the year to now where he pretty much did a 360:rolleyes:. And after reading what he posted in Bonzia Bob's thread, i think jeff isnt gonna last to much longer with the way things are going now. Jeff is trying to make bonzia bob and his crew look like the bad guys when jeff really is completley at fault. Ok so they did screw up a set of domes but jeff was the one that promised to make them and continusley said they were shipped, they were shipped. I mean WTF is that?? I dont blame them for trying to make the domes. Hell i would try to if i had to wait that long and he gave me a set of blank domes. But there is no reason jeff should be bitching at them about screwing up the domes.

I wouldnt normally post something like this but this is just to the point where is is completely redicoulus and something really needs to be done. Just my 2 cents.

Jeffs been around for years. I don't think he is going out of business. He is getting more orders than ever, hence the wait time on hulls. The question is can he continue his beginning of 07 ways and grow the sport and become a huge aftermarket company where you will see WDK stuff everywhere. Or will he slip to the old WDK where you see a few people here and there with his products.A few negative things have come to light recently and I hope Jeff can resolve these issues and get more organized for his sake and the sports.

i know one
but that is all im saying

I know a few. And one is very highly praised on this board. I just don't make it into a big drama fiasco on the boards. It is quite simple just don't do business with them if you don't like how you were treated.

I don't want to get to involved here but I have talked to Jeff and I have looked at his stuff. I think it is safe to say that he is doing what Yamaha and Kawasaki did when they first started making beloved stand ups.

He IS another Yamaha and Kawasaki of the future. He is having growing pains and R and D pains but in the end we will have affordable complete bad ass stand ups and stand up parts.

Maybe even affordable 1200cc 87 octane arm rippin madness.

DR3

Xscream Braaaap
I don't want to get to involved here but I have talked to Jeff and I have looked at his stuff. I think it is safe to say that he is doing what Yamaha and Kawasaki did when they first started making beloved stand ups.

He IS another Yamaha and Kawasaki of the future. He is having growing pains and R and D pains but in the end we will have affordable complete bad ass stand ups and stand up parts.

Maybe even affordable 1200cc 87 octane arm rippin madness.

:biggthumpup: thats what im talkin bout

the amount of work he aquired from the beggining of the year is crazy and hes trying to please a million ppl with limited help, he does all all the one off stuff himself, and there are only so many hrs in a day :frown:

i hope he can work things out with the unhappy ppl and get back on the right track

i have found the best way to get ahold of him is
jcurry@waterdawgkustomz.com or
sales@waterdawgkustomz.com

ski4

gonzo
i am pulling for wdk's myself.
i don't have any of his products but when i see how he treated a rider that i ride with , all i can say is, i'm impressed.

eventually i will probably buy something from him and when i do i hope not to become a naysayer .
he has the potential to blow things wide open for this sport and make a real competitive change in the aftermarket biz that will quite honestly benefit all of us

what happened to the allatoona raffle items. i still havent seen an answer.let me guess he sent them and they got lost?its funny how you guys that got your stuff is going to bat for jeff. i wish i could rip everyone on this board off and take care of just a few of you and all stick up for me saying nature will get it right . hes not going anywhere. hes just swamped. just let me know when you need my adress im selling 1400 cc cylinders that bolt right up to 62t cases makioing 225 hsp on pump gas.i have pistions heads and porting included in that price. / this month only $1200.00

Y

yamaslut

what happened to the allatoona raffle items. i still havent seen an answer.let me guess he sent them and they got lost?its funny how you guys that got your stuff is going to bat for jeff. i wish i could rip everyone on this board off and take care of just a few of you and all stick up for me saying nature will get it right . hes not going anywhere. hes just swamped. just let me know when you need my adress im selling 1400 cc cylinders that bolt right up to 62t cases makioing 225 hsp on pump gas.i have pistions heads and porting included in that price. / this month only $1200.00

posts like this are uncalled for IMO.... This is personal buisness between the promoters of the ride and Jeff... Was is your vested interest in this information??? I promote rides and things like this happen all the time. People change what they want to give or they don't get it on time. I agree that it's not right, but really, why do you care??? W/ all due respect, it's not your buisness.

Name one person Jeff has ripped off. You ARE infering he has ripped a bunch of people off...

fyi - I in no way approve of Jeff's inconsistancies, but call it what it is... He's not ripping people off. If anything we are ripping him off..
You stated it in your own post...

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Jeffs been around for years. I don't think he is going out of business. He is getting more orders than ever, hence the wait time on hulls. The question is can he continue his beginning of 07 ways and grow the sport and become a huge aftermarket company where you will see WDK stuff everywhere. Or will he slip to the old WDK where you see a few people here and there with his products.A few negative things have come to light recently and I hope Jeff can resolve these issues and get more organized for his sake and the sports.

I know a few. And one is very highly praised on this board. I just don't make it into a big drama fiasco on the boards. It is quite simple just don't do business with them if you don't like how you were treated.

Mile ordered his FX1 over a year ago............... (Before Jeff got busy as you say), Mile ordered his firxt X Jet and it took about a year............ xjetrider ordered a hull that took almost a year..... There are many others that have ordered hulls that have taken a long time to get, and he was not nearly as popular as he is now........... but guess what, nothing has changed.......... He may can make a kick ass product, but his communication skills are ass.....

Oh, and Nick is right, The deal with the raffle goods is between, Paul, Kathy, Tiny, Adrian, and myself............. WDK was not the only vender who failed to send products, it just the only one that anybody has made a deal over... But if you do something like this and have 30 vendors that promise some products, you are going to get a few who for one reason or another do not send it............. you know what they say......... Chit Happens.

Top Bottom