Waterdawg's 1200cc R.E.V.

F

Freestyleriverrat

I dont see how a ski like this cost so much couldnt you buy cases and stuff used and then just peice it together?? besides the billet head/top whats so expensive for a ski to cost so much?

Magnum pump, hull (about 8k), Trick paint ($$ ??), Billit handlepole, machine work, custom pipe, turf job, MSD TL, Full Spec carbs and reed cages or what ever he has in there now, billit pump shoe..............all that little stuff adds up. Plus you are having someone else assemble the thing for you, then take into account mark up. I think Pauls PV ski from the build off a couple of years ago is for sale for like 28K and Steves build off ski is on the market for like 22K

you'd be amazed at what it cost to build a ski like his. You also have to remember that malone's ski and jeff's ski wasnt made with parts off the shelf. Many parts had to have machining programs written and molds built. Research and devolpment adds up quicker than the actual raw materials. All have siginificant costs that have to be recovered somehow.

i'd imagine why there's a $10k difference between the eme 800 and eme 1000, probably just a cylinder and prop difference but ton and tons or R&D to get it there

Last edited:
F

Freestyleriverrat

Malone also has the ablity to place Presitge Pricing on his boats. Just like Air Jordans :biggrin: But on his site it states that 15 years of work went into the development of his boats and it really does show...........it is a very well balenced ski. He did a fantastic job making that thing and it really shows. That thing can take a beating as well.

Mile9c1

X-H2O.com
I would guess around $4,500 for a wet layed up version and around $7,500 for a prepreg version... but you'd have to ask him, I'm sure the demand will affect the price.

F

Freestyleriverrat

I would guess around $4,500 for a wet layed up version and around $7,500 for a prepreg version... but you'd have to ask him, I'm sure the demand will affect the price.

I think he is in the process of adding to his site. New pics and prices should be available at that time.

jacob06

relapsing parts whore
man, i didnt get past the fifth page but damn!!that ski looks awsome.how many people did this guy piss off ?everybody on this forum?how many people REALLY bought stuff from him and had a bad deal?seems kind of funny every time i see something about this guy,he's doing stuff that other people only dream about and then all these people,jump his a$$ for giving bad service.dont get me wrong, i read some stories that would've pissed me off too but just a couple.it's not the whole band wagon thing that gets me here but,WHAT AFTERMARKET SUPPLIERS/MANUFACTURERS DONT SUCK AT CUSTUMER SERVICE????? i havent been able to buy anything new or retail from anyone that didnt screw up my order somehow or take longer than they told me.excuse me blowsion hasnt pissed me off yet, but all i ordered from them was bow eyes and grips.before that the last good service i got was from team butch.and how long has that been?i just plan on getting screwed every time i buy something new now. o.k.-- end rant. but i hope the guy sells alot of stuff and wish him luck.stand ups should come standard with 1200's

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
The general consensus seems to be that waiting for parts multiple months to years isn't acceptable.

man, i didnt get past the fifth page but damn!!that ski looks awsome.how many people did this guy piss off ?everybody on this forum?how many people REALLY bought stuff from him and had a bad deal?seems kind of funny every time i see something about this guy,he's doing stuff that other people only dream about and then all these people,jump his a$$ for giving bad service.dont get me wrong, i read some stories that would've pissed me off too but just a couple.it's not the whole band wagon thing that gets me here but,WHAT AFTERMARKET SUPPLIERS/MANUFACTURERS DONT SUCK AT CUSTUMER SERVICE????? i havent been able to buy anything new or retail from anyone that didnt screw up my order somehow or take longer than they told me.excuse me blowsion hasnt pissed me off yet, but all i ordered from them was bow eyes and grips.before that the last good service i got was from team butch.and how long has that been?i just plan on getting screwed every time i buy something new now. o.k.-- end rant. but i hope the guy sells alot of stuff and wish him luck.stand ups should come standard with 1200's

haha good service from butchs???..it was decent at best..

haha good service from butchs???..it was decent at best..

yea i agree..... but your statement about every order you have placed being screwed up somehow or taking longer than they should seems a little dis-believable. poop happens. everyone here has had something happen at one point with an order.... its murphy's law anything that can go wrong will go wrong even when you think everything is going right

I drove nine hours each way to ride the REV 12 to test the power plant and I was not disappointed in the least. The whole ski is great, the hull rocks. Its is super light and built with the honey comb construction and the REV styling is second to none too bad the hull is not legal for competition. The REV 12 engine is incredible. The power is almost unbelievable and just to think that as strong as it is the engine that I rode only has 49mm carbs and it could probably use some bigger ones, not that you could tell but just do the math. My check is in the mail and I am converting my jet ski into a freestyle monster, look for me in the jet ski media next year in pro freestyle. I cant say enough about Waterdawg's entire operation, those guys have a lot of knowledge about alot of things and they sure put it to work on the REV 12 project.

F

Freestyleriverrat

I drove nine hours each way to ride the REV 12 to test the power plant and I was not disappointed in the least. The whole ski is great, the hull rocks. Its is super light and built with the honey comb construction and the REV styling is second to none too bad the hull is not legal for competition. The REV 12 engine is incredible. The power is almost unbelievable and just to think that as strong as it is the engine that I rode only has 49mm carbs and it could probably use some bigger ones, not that you could tell but just do the math. My check is in the mail and I am converting my jet ski into a freestyle monster, look for me in the jet ski media next year in pro freestyle. I cant say enough about Waterdawg's entire operation, those guys have a lot of knowledge about alot of things and they sure put it to work on the REV 12 project.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Thanks for the review:Banane01:

Cane700

Broken Jetskiier

Welcome first time poster!!! That is a glowing review of the product and company. I will make a mental note of that for the future when I am considering the purchase of freestyle parts.

Top Bottom