Wave Rave

air blair

you are the reason
Who's up for a competition at wavedaze? Say deepest longest submarine? I did that on a 750sx till engine quit. Its kinda fun to do. No but really something to show your skills off or challenge the skills

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I think a competition of some sort is a great idea. Maybe something to at least get people to try some stuff. Trophy to the noob who gets furthest around on a roll, etc. It'd make Wave Rave a hell of a lot more interesting for spectators and it'd give riders some inspiaration to add some tricks to the bag. And as far as my crew goes, we're going to have a mess of Air Blair Darts and BOBs there.

I'll be there with my superjet I just built. Currently have 2 X2s and hopefully selling those for a blaster by the time wave rave comes around. I like the competition idea. Let's pray for some waves!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
Well looks like I'm out. Gonna be out of town for work that weekend. :(

Btw: we had a great time on torch this weekend. Cold water but the cops were all super cool with us, one even told us to watch out for idiot boaters and enjoy torch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive ended up in a thong on a ski before in lake st clair. hey if enough people throw money bettin gme i wont do it it usually covers gas for the ski for the weekend ;)

fiance just said she oesnt know me and just hitched a ride for her and her x2 out to the event lol

Top Bottom