Wave Rave

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
The St Louis crew will be there, wave rave' 14. I can't wait to climb the steps ...over ....

Roller blade'ng is my training for those.

Hogggman

Stock Sucks
So because it may be a little chilly there this year we are thinking of getting some wave rave hoodies made up. The cost would be $35 for pull over and $40 for zip up. Who would be interested so we can get a tentative count?

Hogggman

Stock Sucks
We can handle the hot dogs and stickers. Its a dry campground though no beer. They would be pretty much the same as the t shirts wave rave logo on the front sponsors on the back. For the zip ups we are going to have to re situate the front logo because I guess its hard to print across the zipper and have it look good.

Hogggman

Stock Sucks
If you want to guarantee to have 1 this year I guess you can pay for them now with size and zip or no zip. It looks like people want them so we will get some made and you can wait to get them at the ride but once they sell out you'll be out of luck or stuck with whatever is left. There is going to be a raffle this year and its looking to be better than last year. You will definitely have a better chance of getting something this year.

Top Bottom