Wave Rave

schicks

Karma Enforcer
I found a place that will make decals in time. I will likely leave the stickers with the campground hostesses so everyone has a chance to buy them as they arrive and check in. The cost will be $5 per sticker and all of the money will go to Kevin Bruin's family, the sticker production cost will be my donation. For those that don't know, Bruin's superjet was known as the woody because of the wood grain graphics and was very unique to Kevin. Kevin was a class act, a family oriented man, always there to give someone a helping hand and was a true ambassador to the sport of jet skiing. Here is what they will look like (thanks to whoever came up with this design originally!!!): Also, if you would like to donate more than $5, thats great and it will all go to the Bruins Family.

Attachments

• Bruins.jpg
    Bruins.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 56

schicks

Karma Enforcer
If it is dj, he might have extras still or the place he got it done probably has the proofs ready to go. I could hit him up

Mine are a done deal...i can still change the image slightly by the end of today. It would be cool to have a stand up shadow to add to mine though.

Draggingto

No Clue
What's the condition of the launch this year

Rode there a couple weeks ago, Water really wasnt that high then. You will have to most likely walk your ski out and around the break wall. I did atleast, but i was also on a blaster. But it goes out of the canal and then snakes right and goes along the seawall a ways before you can get out to the lake itself, it was pretty shallow when we did it.

Its not like last year when you could pretty much go straight out.

Top Bottom