Custom/Hybrid WCF Surf/ Rec hull, Wide bond rail hull project

Mr Bojangles

Lord of the Dance
I pulled the stock siphon back out, and added alot more tubing to it, and double checked the hole and it looked good.

Wilkwy, I just rebuilt the midshaft, and silicone the shaft housing to the hull, when I looked with a inspection mirror on dry land, it still looked like it was in good shape, but I need to look in the water and see. The midshaft, and scupper tubes are the only things left to leak.

I made another set of wide rails to test out on the hull, took the 5 min to unbolt the first set, and I just need to dill new holes, and bolt this set up.

22cd2d7f.jpg

b00e99f1.jpg

f552ea8a.jpg

7ba95f74.jpg

Mr Bojangles

Lord of the Dance
We all need to meet up at Daytona one day for sure!

Leak was fixed, it was coming in from the scupper area, a little silicone around the versi plugs fixed it.

Now I'm glueing the rails on and turfing them, but here is some pics

06688315.jpg

bd3c2e06.jpg

c3f6fe30.jpg

Mr Bojangles

Lord of the Dance
to me, and the others that have ridden it, it is a huge improvement over stock, the ski feels much wider and stable, much better in the white wash. And when turning at high speeds, it grips much better too. The further you cut back the rear, the more you can make it slide out.

here is a video that is crappy...........

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yvQIJR4_49U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Top Bottom