FX-1 WDK F1 Pro Build

We ride at Delaware mostly because it is so close, but also at Alum Creek and Erie. You?

I would have had the ski painted by now, but the timing chain on my 38k mile Evo decided to stretch and I had to spend all weekend working on it instead of the ski. Mitsubishi FML...

rented beer

800 SXR
There is a small group of us that ride at Alum. I actually live 3 min from one of the ramps on the East side of the lake but usually drive to the other side to launch at the marina PWC beach area. Let me know if your down this way... Also have a White/Blue Malibu that were out on the lake with pretty regular.

VXSXH20

Sionis Industries
We ride at Delaware mostly because it is so close, but also at Alum Creek and Erie. You?

I would have had the ski painted by now, but the timing chain on my 38k mile Evo decided to stretch and I had to spend all weekend working on it instead of the ski. Mitsubishi FML...

That happened to my coworkers evo..and it kept cracking ex manifolds. after the 3rd one and new motor mounts etc... he sold the car. The manifolds were stock. he didnt drive the p*ss out of it either. On the Bright Side...Super Dope FX1 SLIP!!

Last edited:
Just got done painting the top deck and hood... turned out better than I expected! I'm planning on doing the bottom deck on Saturday.

TopPaint1_zps1f3889d2.jpg

TopPaint2_zps939824c7.jpg

TopPaint3_zpsd7f11330.jpg

Top Bottom