WDK REV-12 practice NEW VIDEO (12/9) pg 4 post 62

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
I wanted to share with everyone a little practice video of one of our riders. His name is Derrick "Savage" Kemnitz. He rides a REV-12 and is progressing at a very fast rate. It has only been seven months since he started riding this platform and he is improving with every ride. He shares with me video clips of his progression, and I don't show many people. I was thinking, "Why not share it?". :thewave: This is the fun part of the sport. Watching him is what keeps me wanting to develop even better products. I think watching footage like this is beneficial to everybody. Watching Lenzi, Bun, or any of the other career riders completing every move doesn't teach everything. Watching Derrick allows us to critique a guy while in the stages of learning and striving to accomplish tricks that only a handful of people do. It is easier to relate to that. But this is mostly about Derrick and supporting him, and also letting people know who he is. It is my job as a sponsor to promote him and that is what this video is about. The video is nothing crazy, just a simple look at the commitment and desire of Derrick "Savage" Kemnitz. Enjoy!!:Banane09::Banane09:

Here is the link: YouTube - waterdawg 1200 practice

Jeff Curry

Last edited:

RiverRat

Not many people can back flip..........flatwater.........standing up. Look at the video, he does not even have to tuck hard. Just using the power and bringing it around. Clean!!!

headshock

still doin it
Wow Derrick nice progression, Im sure we'll see alot more of him and his partener in crime :nutkick: Wheeeerrressss Johnny

WOW if he is pulling those off with just 7 months of riding on that super strong hull that is kick ass. If he had one of those paper thin 2 minute hulls imagine how far he would be getting around. He would be nosing in double flatwater backies.

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
He has only been on the REV hull for about three and a half months. We had the 1200 in a Superjet hull before that. The addition of the REV hull definately pushed his riding to another level.

Jeff

He has only been on the REV hull for about three and a half months. We had the 1200 in a Superjet hull before that. The addition of the REV hull definately pushed his riding to another level.

Jeff

Isn't the rev kinda heavy compared to something like malones hull? I am thinking just for competing in WF.

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Isn't the rev kinda heavy compared to something like malones hull? I am thinking just for competing in WF.

I don't know for sure. Everyone is full of BS when it comes to weight. You never really can believe anything. The only way to find out is to line them up side by side and weigh them on the same scale. I can also tell you that a ski can be too light, unless you are riding glassy conditions all the time.

Jeff

theskiclinic

aka The " SAVAGE "
Thanks everyone --
all I can say is that with alot of time on the water, and of course with Jeff's help at WATERDAWG KUSTOMZ has enabled my riding level to improve huge this year. It is great to have some one such as Jeff in Freestyle development that has cutting edge product available to us non-career riders

Through the course of this season, I have been to Jeff's facility numerous times and with that I have seen first hand Jeff's dedication to the develpment of the product that you see and I ride -- he is always looking for ways to make it even better, just wait and see what is coming next from the Waterdawg camp in 08

Thank You Jeff and Chris
for all the support this year.

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
THE "SAVAGE" HAS ARRIVED!!!! :Banane57::arms::scared::fingersx::Banane01::fing02::usa2::barrel::highhorse::usa::thewave::shocked::djsmilie::dance::bananapowerslide::wavey::saeek:

Jeff

Top Bottom