WDK REV-12 practice NEW VIDEO (12/9) pg 4 post 62

I don't know for sure. Everyone is full of BS when it comes to weight. You never really can believe anything. The only way to find out is to line them up side by side and weigh them on the same scale. I can also tell you that a ski can be too light, unless you are riding glassy conditions all the time.

Jeff

Maybe someone should bring a scale to Daytona this year? That Friday at the Flatwater Clin. should be awsome for everyone to try out all the different setups.... I would like to know what they all weigh, and feel out how all the diferent boats compare... pull on the sides with the hood off, and that sort of thing. :bananajump:

Lakeman

Stand Up All The Way
Very nice. Show some pics of the inside of that ski. I would like see how it is all set up. What gas tank and how is it held in place? Also give us some pic's of the paint job of his ski. It looks very awsome. Or is top secrect stuff???

Man I really need to get my laptop fixed, watching videos without sound is getting pretty old.

Hey Jeff is that hull stock length? Does it make barrel rolls more difficult?

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
Man I really need to get my laptop fixed, watching videos without sound is getting pretty old.

Hey Jeff is that hull stock length? Does it make barrel rolls more difficult?

The hull is a -3 inch hull. It makes everything easier, especially rolls and flips. People that are riding them, swear by them. My next personal ski will be shortened, if that means anything.

Jeff

The hull is a -3 inch hull. It makes everything easier, especially rolls and flips. People that are riding them, swear by them. My next personal ski will be shortened, if that means anything.

Jeff

Well I'm rebuilding a xft hull that is already shortened and was just wondering what I should do with it. I guess I'll keep it chopped in the back but make it a little cleaner and water tight. Thanks for the quick response though.

Roo

it's all good
Site Supporter
Regardless of some time issues with products, you can't deny WDK's products and quality/hardwork that goes into them. I am more then impressed and plan on doing business with them on some motor when the funds are right.

What are you doing pump wise on 'Savage's' boat?

Your the best a r o u n D, nothins gonna ever keep ya down!! LOL WTF was that???? The backflips were kick a$$, not so sure about your choice in the song, just build ski's Jeff.

Later

Top Bottom