Freestyle WDK ROK-R hull......"WHITE UNICORN"

Status
Not open for further replies.

wydopen

onthepipe
That weird only 5 Footrockets in America right now. Two have not touched water yet. Mine, Stans and the cold fusion one that Nick rode at SS are the only ones running. Who do you know that has ridden a Footrocket besides me ??? This is the best boat I have ever ridden, Not so sure about the second hand ride report with the mysterious rider.

I am looking forward to trying the Rocstar and your Bob though.
\

are u comparing it to a waterlogged crustums rev hull?? i bet it handles like a dream...

:lmao:

are u comparing it to a waterlogged crustums rev hull?? i bet it handles like a dream...

:lmao:

Whats everyone have against the foot rocket? At surf slam, everyone I know who rode Carls (cold-fusion's) foot rocket loved it. Many of which said... "Im going to buy this hull"

One reputable rider, who stood on the podium after placing top three said, he doesn't even want to ride his rickter anymore the foot rocket was so much fun.

I don't even feel bad for going way off topic anymore on this thread because it's already out of control.

I thought was a bitchen hull. But, I'm not sure i'd get one for surf only purposes.

Last edited:
Not joking one bit. You can search any thread you want to post it up, do whatever, not one person stated Jeff's side of the story. Not one. I didn't get this pipe I didn't get these footholds. Blah blah blah. Maybe tens years ago he practiced bad business ethnics idk. Not my part as I have only been into skis for a little over a year. He treated me right and many other frequent customers right time and time again. I just don't see how one can sit on a site and hash at someone so much. It does not get you anywhere. This is mainly pointed towards MATT. If someone could give me solid proof of a failed, un shipped transaction done by Jeff, (not a piece of a post saying they got "screwed", MATT seems to be good at bringing old hash posts up).

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Really? The only "design flaw" anyone ever complained about when the X-jets came out was from SunnyAZ saying that the noses were too "over built" and broke handle poles and brackets instead of the nose breaking, and he didn't even own one....lol And sunny was just mad because Jeff wouldn't hook him up with a free hull to "test" out and advertise. what a bunch of bs...lol

Do some more research. Even some of the Kansas crew jumped ship because of his crappy service.

Have u heard his side Matt? Simple answer have u talked to him about this stuff? Huh?

last time i talked to jeff was jun 13. i have text from when he sent me pics of things he was working on. that day he told me he had to weld up some more on the chamber and it would be out in a day or 2, i even told jeff i would order some more things from him if he would get me squared away with what he owes me.. still waiting... im going to keep bashing his threads.. its pretty much all i can do...wouldn't you?? and really man matt is a very helpful guy that i messaged a year and half ago about this situation so i know he has an idea of what going on..

the WaTeRhAwK

fryin' up a/m electrics..
Did they jump ship cuz they read that he had crappy service?

I agree that his business tactics have fallen short (understatement btw), but I've yet to see anyone that has used his stuff complain that his building techniques and products are anything even close to substandard. Anyone I've ever seen that has his stuff say it's the most solid built and resilient parts they've ever seen or used. :dunno:

Last edited:

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Not joking one bit. You can search any thread you want to post it up, do whatever, not one person stated Jeff's side of the story. Not one. I didn't get this pipe I didn't get these footholds. Blah blah blah. Maybe tens years ago he practiced bad business ethnics idk. Not my part as I have only been into skis for a little over a year. He treated me right and many other frequent customers right time and time again. I just don't see how one can sit on a site and hash at someone so much. It does not get you anywhere. This is mainly pointed towards MATT. If someone could give me solid proof of a failed, un shipped transaction done by Jeff, (not a piece of a post saying they got "screwed", MATT seems to be good at bringing old hash posts up).

And to you. I am glad you got good service. But do the research. There is plenty of cases where people got screwed. One of the biggest was from the 2007 or 2008 Daytona Freeride. He raffled off a new Rev hull. I believe it was to come with a hood and pole. The winner to the best of my memory never received the pole setup. I cannot remember if he got the hood also. Then there was an xjet hull that one off his "dealers" ordered. It was suppose to be delivered to his house. Instead Jeff thought it would be nice to ship it to a Freeride that was 6 hours away. Yeah. It was interesting to see Hunter figure out how to load it on an already full trailer. Then one of the 615 guys got a Rev that basically delaminated on them. Same for one of the Florida guys (butti)??? That had problems. Or was it Cracker. The list goes on and on. Anybody remember who was it that ordered the hood from Australia the he never received. Think it was Sharky. Now I can go find threads about other hoods, footholds that they never gotten.

I agree that his business tactics have fallen short (understatement btw), but I've yet to see anyone that has used his stuff complain that his building techniques and products are anything even close to substandard. Anyone I've ever seen that has his stuff say it's the most solid built and resilient parts they've ever seen or used. :dunno:

ya but we are talking about how he doesn't deliver not part quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom