Freestyle WDK ROK-R hull......"WHITE UNICORN"

Status
Not open for further replies.

hornedogg79

dodgin' bass boats
Go get some pixie dust and finish this damn ski. Unicorns love pixie dust.

unicorn_zpsf06c8b80.png

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Yeah a permanent ban last at least six months, so maybe 3 months lol

And why not just delete the whole damn thread its just stupid with Kennys posts deleted.

Last edited:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Any takers as to how fast Kenny will be back? Let's start a betting pool. LOL How many permanant bans did SFL go thru before he finally got slammed for good? (and he may be back tomorrow. Who knows) LOL

Or motoman96 could be SFL, or is he? LOL

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
Well there's I am somewhat POed permanent, then there's I am really POed permanent, then there's I an fawking POed permanent, depends on which status Kenny is in right now lol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348340076.119286.jpg so I was just at a wedding and sure enough I saw a white unicorn over the door... No disrespect meant by this, I saw it and right away thought of this thread. Someone should thank me for this useful post lol!

Last edited:

GIL

Late breaking news ALERT!!! At 9:58PM Central time, I was on the phone with Kenny (who was getting really drunk), and Kenny said he called Jeff Curry and told him to forget it, Kenny is done with all of the false time promises!!! Kenny's new plan is to go to WF with a fist full cash and bring home a new ski from a real company!!!

Kenny said alot of other stuff, but I can't type that stuff on the X. LOL (the F bomb was dropped 37 times per slurred sentance)

Last edited:

GIL

With this late breaking news alert it would appear that Kenny has brought short term ownership to a whole new level !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom