Freestyle WDK ROK-R hull......"WHITE UNICORN"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys-DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A TRAIN WRECK!!! I have a serious question for Jeff!!!

Jeff, alot of us recognize your insane composite skills and the visions you have to see, think, and build outside the box! I personally have purchased your products over the years and still use them proudly to this day! My question is have you come up with a business plan to actually take orders and payments and then ship products out within the time promises you make? Let's be adults here-your business ethics have been poor in the past and you have chosen a business where you are required to be a good business man as well as the composites genius that you are.

Again-this is not a slam fest! Simply hoping for change. (unlike Obama's 'change') LOL

This seems like a topic better set for pm the only thing that can come from this question is the hijack of this thread

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Dude I love my rok. WDK is going somewhere with this line of hulls, cuz it only keeps getting better.

Jeff I left a message today for a quote on some trim, looks like ur busy. I'm in no hurry

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
It is time to assemble the mighty Gen3 1200.......the cases have been epoxied and machined. All surfaces are clean and ready to go.

2012-08-30_14-43-39_449.jpg

This 1200 is using our new lightweight billet crankshaft. It weighs in 6.1 pounds lighter than the oem 66e crankshaft. It is still a 78mm stroke, but can be made up to 88mm stroke. It is machined out of 4043 billet steel, heat treated and finished using all oem yamaha bearings, labrynth seal, and hot rods. The rod pins are hollowed to make lighter. We will be offering these for sale in two weeks, just waiting on Yamaha at this point.

2012-08-30_14-49-28_851.jpg

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
The bottom end is now assembled and torqued to spec. So far so good:Banane36:

2012-08-30_15-04-57_31.jpg

Next, I put on the WDK mount kit, which is made from billet aluminum rear ears, and a steel plate that is nickle plated. It is very strong and we have had zero failures with this in 7 years of use. The Rok-R hull was designed to assure this would fit with NO grinding.

2012-08-30_15-19-22_953.jpg

Last edited:

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
The bottom end is now complete with the mount kit. It is time for the huge top end this engine has.

2012-08-30_15-21-27_57.jpg

The pistons are Wiseco 98mm forged "monsters". They are 80 grams lighter than our previous version. The whole focus on the Gen3 WDK1200 is to make it rev hard and super fast. The torque and power has always been simply amazing. The addition of our stamped chamber, billet exhaust manifold, and now billet crank, with lighter pistons..........well.............hang the F*&K ON!!!!!!!!!!

2012-08-30_15-42-38_273.jpg

Waterdawg Kustomz

RIP NATION
The massive billet cylinders are ready to go on. We use a high quality copper base gasket.....no cheap paper here:scratchchin: Did I mention the price of copper? HOLY COW!!!!!

2012-08-30_16-02-01_47.jpg

The cylinders are now on......piston clearance, and ring end gap is perfect!!!!!

2012-08-30_16-11-53_130.jpg

Only the best for the WDK1200.....ARP......no corners are cut!!!!!

2012-08-30_16-20-59_646.jpg

Ive been running a WDK 1200 since 2007, I just got around rebuilding it this last winter. I rode about 100 gallons a year I think, during that I probably ran equal amount of water through it due to my learning back flips, ha ha. In the second season I pinched a water line between pump and ride plate and severly overheated the rear cylinder, the piston got scorched pretty bad, but we ran it another 3 freaking years. If you buy this motor setup it is worth every penny, Ive had a lot of good days with it. Ive only ever ran pump gas in mine,stock crank, 180psi compression with total loss. I couldnt be happier with the performance,second to none, and Ive rode some good skiis. Jeff still has my motor as his avatar picture, ALL HAIL YODA!!! ha ha cool build, ill be watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom