Week leading up to Daytona 2010 Rollcall?

Fishy27

NICE TEETH!!!
fish and crew will be in town thur night - mon am! then jumpin in the vehicles and drivin south!! to the keys for a few days then...back to the coldness of pa! blah! anyone know of anyplace down at the keys to hang for a few dayz!!

Pre-freeride

Looks like there will be plenty of people to ride with the week before , Im bringing one one extra rider/ski and one freeloader... so thats 3 more for the early ride ..

looks like im coming down with my sxr for my 3rd time in the daytona surf. I am hauling 1 buddy who may be w/a blaster. Im leaving thurs am. should get in late thurs night early fri to ride fri sat & sun. leave sun afternoon

fwi

X-
will be there a week early, i was ten days early last year first one there it was a great time everyday more and more would come , its great being a ski bum

Mario,
How's the "raider"? We'll be in Daytona thursday to sunday, probably at the Coral Beach again, bringing the Sxi Pro.

Stricky

**SoFlo Surf Sluts**
Easy Felix. The post was back a GIRL asking where to go in the keys.

Holy shiat Suzy. I heard a house fell on you. Glad your okay. Good luck with those ruby slippers. :wall:

Me and otter are leaving late Weds night from OH-IO and should get in around Thursday afternoon... Hopefully in time todo some pre-riding...

Madmat
djkorn
+1 will be following in a chase vehicle Thursday Morning early

Convoy north-bound is leaving Monday AM...

Last edited:
Top Bottom