Week leading up to Daytona 2010 Rollcall?

WRX Dave

Freestyle poser
Leaving late Thursday night to get there Friday morning. Staying through Monday. Wanted to come down earlier but it was hard enough getting Friday off with the new job.

SuziQ

Banned
Suzi, welcome back from Oz...

There’s no place like the X…
There’s no place like the X...

:damnit:… it worked!! :rant:

Thanks Uncle Jump, but it wasn’t a dream...you were all there :sadwavey:

sat before to sun.........gonna be sooo worn out by Sunday! Cross your fingers for good surf and good weather..........in that order!

:cheer: and shall you be putting your ski in the water this Saturday Sir? I have a new camera. :purr:

There’s no place like the X...

:damnit:… it worked!! :rant:

Thanks Uncle Jump, but it wasn’t a dream...you were all there :sadwavey:

:cheer: and shall you be putting your ski in the water this Saturday Sir? I have a new camera. :purr:

you won't be in the water this saturday... it's gonna be the coldest day of this mess.... then it's all uphill

we'll have to hit the bar earlier...

Proformance1

Liquid Insanity
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Changed my flight from Thurs to Tuesday, surcharged up the ying yang, but it was warming up and I want to ride. Hopefully they wont keep dropping the temp like they always do. Think warm thoughts :fingersx: Dropped the Skis off with Erok last night. Cant wait to ride

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Looks like my schedule has changed! Be on the lookout for the sublime green ski along w/my NO rollin azz.

Frosty

New York Crew
Had changed my mind and was going to book a last minute flight to head down.

Went snow plowing from 2:30am until 9am, came home this morning... went to book, looked at the mail and realized I have to report to unemployment on Thursday at 10am instead of Monday...

so, definitely out... again... Damn it, I was seconds away from actually making it.. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Just wanted to post to make me feel better... between posting here, and my T-shirt coming in the mail... it'll be like a virtual trip there... yeah, that's it...

hmmm... doesn't make me feel better at all...:thumbsdown:

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Looks like I am grabbing Terry on my way thru Montgomery! It will be the most entertaining road trip of my life!

Top Bottom