Weird things that you've turfed

Hydro-turf is the duct tape of the jet ski world. It's waterproof, provides traction, looks cool, can prevent stuff from rubbing, can insulate, provide protection, what more could you ask for? I know people have used it for some weird things. State what other application you've used turf for besides on a jet ski and if possible post a pic.

I turfed the top of the center console in my jeep so when my Dog's in the backseat she can put her paws on the console and not slip off.

We turfed the inside of my freinds Jeep hardtop to try to keep the heat in and educe some road noise. Was a pain to do but worked out quite nicely in the end.

Last edited:
my father some how wore down the tires to the self propelled lawn mower and wheels were $25 a pop. I turfed them and it lasted about 3 months did it again and again lasted 3 months then broke down and bought new tires

I turfed the back of Christin's Nissan Pathfinder. Groceries stay put now.

I turfed the swim platform on our Toyota wakeboard boat. It looks as nice as the newer boats with fiberglass platforms. We drag skis up there for in-lake repairs and it's nice to not gouge up the teak.

Aaron

you turfed over TEAK!?!?!?!

that's blasphemy.

im going to turf the nose and compartment, put a strip on the rails....not sure if I should do the console or not though...

Attachments

• boat4.jpg
    boat4.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 82
  • boat10.jpg
    boat10.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

SuziQ

Banned
I turfed the back of Christin's Nissan Pathfinder. Groceries stay put now.

Aaron

Aaron, is there anything Christin doesn't like about that? I've considered turfing the back of my jeep for quite some time now. (I ripped the back seat out when I bought it in order to have room for gear/tools.) I use it instead of my car to run to the grocery as well, so it would be nice to not have to drive slowly to keep goods from rolling out of the bags as you mentioned.

Top Bottom