Weird things that you've turfed

Aaron, is there anything Christin doesn't like about that? I've considered turfing the back of my jeep for quite some time now. (I ripped the back seat out when I bought it in order to have room for gear/tools.) I use it instead of my car to run to the grocery as well, so it would be nice to not have to drive slowly to keep goods from rolling out of the bags as you mentioned.
She loves it. When we bought it I swear Nissan had coated the back with teflon. Stuff really moved around back there. I had a roll of turf with the 3M sticky stuff already on it. We just peeled and stuck. I think it would come off pretty clean too if I tried.

Aaron

SuziQ

Banned
She loves it. When we bought it I swear Nissan had coated the back with teflon. Stuff really moved around back there. I had a roll of turf with the 3M sticky stuff already on it. We just peeled and stuck. I think it would come off pretty clean too if I tried.

Aaron

Thanks so much Aaron, especially for letting me know about removal too (for I was wondering). I may give you a shout about details if I ever get around to actually doing it. The only thing that concerns me now is how easy it would be to get sand out (I get tons in it each time, lol). I ripped the carpet out as well, so all I have to do is hose it out these days (very easy). I may simply lay some turf in the floorboards up front to keep the engine's heat off of me (miserable in the summer here ya know :squint:).

Woody

Need to save my money!!
how is that hating? because "fals3illusion" wasn't the first thing that came to mind when i thought of turf?

chill out bro, no need to jump down peoples throats...this is exactly why people are getting turned off from this site

Last edited:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
how is that hating? because "fals3illusion" wasn't the first thing that came to mind when i thought of turf?

chill out bro, no need to jump down peoples throats...this is exactly why people are getting turned off from this site

I don't think he was trying to jump down your throat. everyone needs to chill.

Back on topic!

I think I want to turf my computer desk top

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
I bought a Jeep Cherokee a bout a year and a half ago for a tow vehicle. Overall pretty clean for $1,200 Craigslist special, but the headliner was falling out. One call to HT fixed that.
It is the large sheet in diamond cut. When they cut the diamonds in the big sheet, the diamonds are very elongated. But the large sheet was perfect width and I ended up cutting off about 4 in off the end.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 74
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 84

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
I bought a Jeep Cherokee a bout a year and a half ago for a tow vehicle. Overall pretty clean for $1,200 Craigslist special, but the headliner was falling out. One call to HT fixed that.
It is the large sheet in diamond cut. When they cut the diamonds in the big sheet, the diamonds are very elongated. But the large sheet was perfect width and I ended up cutting off about 4 in off the end.
brilliant!

SuziQ

Banned

:haha: and I know you'll be secretly laughing when I say I totally couldn't remember who had the jeep I had seen done that way!!! I was trying to recall who it was last night, I swear it! :)friday: this oldtimers' bites!!)

and that actually was so cool looking. :usaribbon:

Last edited:

Odd Duck

Jet Vet

Looks great!

kinda what I was thinking.....maybe just the top part so nothing slides off..

we are goinig to do the ENTIRE pontoon in turf as wel....console and everything on that one

we turfed out intire floor on the Va tri hull ,worked great for pulling skis up on deck and gettin traction.Now if we just had a decent motor....lol

ha ha im not jumping down your throat, im a VERYYYY sarcastic person thats why i tried to put the wavy icon

but my badddddd :doh:i flucked up :bigok:

Top Bottom