Welcome to the FUTURE!!

So I've found the Link fix everyone basically this is one of my old bookmarks for the old X-H2O "http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/134226-Operation-stryker" and heres what the new link Looks like "http://www.x-h2o.com/index.php?threads/operation-stryker.134226/" So basically you take the number (in front of "Operation-stryker" in my example) and place it at the end with a period in front of the number, and change "showthread" to "index" and add "threads/" after "php?" then it should al work fine, sorry for my extremely bad explanation, hope it helps :)

IceRocket1286

Site Supporter
I like the new site, but I do have one hiccup. I am not sure if this is related to the fact that I have a Mac, but there is a TON of dead space on either side of my web browser with the new site. The forum is contained within 2/3 of my web browser (Both Safari and Firefox) and leaves a three inches or so of wasted space on each side. Kind of looks silly and makes it awkward to read. Hopefully this is an easy fix, the old site worked just fine, much like PWCT.

I'm digging it, hated the old setup! Merry Christmas to everyone.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Check your settings on both your PC and forum options. It appears full screen on both my Windows PC's and my wife's Macbook.

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Way too bright! There's no "latest started threads" and even if it sounds lame we have no "thanks" count so newbies won't know who is a credible source for information. I tried to PM someone and it was now named a "conversation" and there's an option to invite other people... How is that private? The screen layout is too wide and takes a lot of time to scroll back and forth to read, I hate it and I'm willing to donate $$ to put it back to the old layout. My yearly donation is due and I will gladly double it to have the old layout back

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
Way too bright! There's no "latest started threads" and even if it sounds lame we have no "thanks" count so newbies won't know who is a credible source for information. I tried to PM someone and it was now named a "conversation" and there's an option to invite other people... How is that private? The screen layout is too wide and takes a lot of time to scroll back and forth to read, I hate it and I'm willing to donate $$ to put it back to the old layout. My yearly donation is due and I will gladly double it to have the old layout back
go to "whats new" at the top Jamie

Top Bottom