Welcome to the FUTURE!!

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I had enough dissatisfaction with Vbulletin that I welcome anything new at this point. the mobile version on Tapatalk will be the real test for me since I do 90% of my browsing on my ipad or phone now.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
Ok, so for everyone that the sky fell on, just hold tight for a few days, enjoy Christmas/Festivus/whatever, and all the little issues will get straightened out.

We are no longer on vbulletin forum software, we're on Xenforo. Vbulletin is a dying software, and we had quite a few little issues in the backend that were really annoying to me so it was time to start fresh.

One of the main issues for myself was ***I couldn't start a new thread unless I was on Tapatalk***. I worked on it and worked on it and couldn't fix it. I'm super administrator and couldn't start a thread...

Also, we had remants from the old gallery software, tab manager, links database, and on and on.

As for the theme, I may add a dark theme but I couldn't find one yet that I liked well enough, so went with this one. (Google has a white background and they're mildly popular) On the white space issue, I have it set as a fixed width for computers at 1200px wide. If you're on a 2560x1440 monitor, you're going to have a bunch of dead space either on the sides if it's a fixed width or in the middle if it's fluid.

Thanks are now Likes and will be shown under the user eventually. The Thanks add-on on the old system was just that, an add-on---we didn't have it originally and the forum still functioned.

Google will re-index us soon enough.

I'm getting on Tapatalk in a few, it's pretty easy to setup.

FOR EVERYONE THAT IS COMPLAINING: chill out and wait a little, I just went live with a whole new system about 4 hours ago, it will take some time to work on things, MEANING DAYS/WEEKS.

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
Why are you guys avoiding everybody's questions? I figured it was a legit question, guess I'm just stupid and should know everything

SuperJETT

Why are you guys avoiding everybody's questions? I figured it was a legit question, guess I'm just stupid and should know everything

The new forum software has nothing to do with our advertising. Kahuna asked me this afternoon before going live how long it would be before someone asked if they could post pictures of naked ladies again.

The answer is still no to that question.

As far as avoiding questions, I haven't been home for a few hours, sorry.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I've been in their shoes before, nothing like having an internal list of hundreds of small thing you know you gotta do yet after a new system roll-out...and then having to field a bunch of questions at the same time.

Basic forum function has been restored. Enjoy for now, sit tight, let them get thru their list and then lets see what's left to discuss.

P.S. Suggestions are helpful, complaints are not.

P.S.S. Thanks Jett for spending your Christmas break fixing the forum!

WAB

salty nuts
Hey!
What happened to all my points for the X-h20 parts catalog? I've been saving up my points for a while to make a big order when the new 2014 catalogs come out.

SuperJETT

Hey!
What happened to all my points for the X-h20 parts catalog? I've been saving up my points for a while to make a big order when the new 2014 catalogs come out.

All points have been banked in Switzerland, we'll pull them back out on the annual X family picnic in Zurich and go from there.

Thanks for making me laugh on that one.

ProSouth

Seriously, Don't be a dick.
My question wasn't for me posting pictures of naked women, the google content thread was something that I was curious about, and wondered if things changed. My bad.

TOBY

BNA
whats crazy is when post reply and look at whats new my post is not new..

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US DARREN SEE YOU IN DAYTONA, COLD BEERS

SuperJETT

What's New is for *unread*. You already read your post, so it doesn't show.

That is a little different than how I had vbulletin setup, so I may see about changing it to be the same because it is a little confusing.

TOBY

BNA
thats cool i was like i know i posted in a thred, but where did it go LOL whent and looked for it and figured thats whats up.

THANKS TOBY

Big Kahuna

Administrator
My question wasn't for me posting pictures of naked women, the google content thread was something that I was curious about, and wondered if things changed. My bad.

I was emailing with Darin earlier and just said how long til someone asks about posting pics of girls. It is all good.

Top Bottom