Welcome to the FUTURE!!

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
You can actually, bottom left of the page, click on BP-Brown and change it to Aurora Fluid, or I can just make it the default?

JetManiac

Stoked
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
Is there a way to change the background color of the prefixes? Grey with white lettering is tough to read on my monitor.

That is what I was trying to say, but he said it better!

Also when you click on a link, it used to open in a new window but it doesnt now, just moves you to that page in same window. Can you change it back that way, SirJett?

yamanube

This Is The Way
Staff member
That is what I was trying to say, but he said it better!

Also when you click on a link, it used to open in a new window but it doesnt now, just moves you to that page in same window. Can you change it back that way, SirJett?
Middle mouse click.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Overall I am finding the site much more intuitive than Vbulletin so the learning curve has been very short and most things feel much more natural.

I have only found one little nuisance so far. When viewing the forum in Tapatalk for Android, you have the option on most pages to refresh the view when you use the menu button. The refresh option pops up on the left hand side in all menus except when on the "Convo" screen, there it is on the right side of the screen with "new conversation" on the left.

If you do the same steps in Tapatalk but with PWCtoday or Greenhulk, they have the options reversed so the refresh is on the left side like all the rest. Not a huge issue but it is an inconsistency that if corrected, would be an improvement.

Not sure I explained it right or not. This may be a Tapatalk thing too and nothing can be done from our end anyways.

Can our previous thanks be converted to "likes" ?
Would it be possible to have both the "thanks and likes" buttons ? then we would have the option depending on what fit our situations best

I saw a white screen and see you painted it black. AND black is the new green....
MUCH easier on the eyes .

My albums seemed to have disappeared. Can I bring them back? Or should I post the pictures elsewhere?

I used to have issues with keyboarding on the old site ... I kept losing letters and spaces etc. NOT ANY MORE! This site is MUCH more responsive. Yeah. Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom