Wetjet Intake Manifold

Yes, The cases Paul used were from a Wetjet. I'm just going off of what he said to look for, i'm actually not familiar with the Wetjet stuff... He said he used to have what I needed but had sold it a while back. I will be running a 46mm Mikuni to start out with.

You want the westcoast performance products wetjet intake. Most if not all of the wet-jet kraze skis used them. It was very hit and miss with the duo. They are a 1 piece intake instead of the 2 piece yamaha intakes, and have built in reed stuffers. If you can find one with a carb I would grab that too as they are 46mm mikuni and have the wider bolt spacing to match the intake. If not you can dremel a standard mikuni to fit the wider spacing.

Sanoman

thecolorpurple
Yes, The cases Paul used were from a Wetjet. I'm just going off of what he said to look for, i'm actually not familiar with the Wetjet stuff... He said he used to have what I needed but had sold it a while back. I will be running a 46mm Mikuni to start out with.
l’ve seen that engine..

For what its worth on here - I bought my Wetjet Kraze 61x motor with the WPP manifold and 46mm carb for $600 a few years ago. I think its probably in the $150 dollar range for the manifold but dont hold me to that. I guess you could back out the going rate for a solid 61X (no electronics/flywheel) and factor in a few years of inflation to get a solid price on the carb and manifold.

The westcoast wetjet manifold is one piece . The reeds just bolt to it. Other wetjet manifolds are just 61x two piece. I say forget the wetjet manifold and 46 carb and go duals. It'll have more power with duals. I have a few manifolds

Top Bottom