What Bike Should I Buy?

I am thinking of selling the Superjet and buying a trail/motocross bike, I am wondering what I should get. I few of my friends have CRF 450R's and I want to ride with them. I want a headlight and electric start, but I don't want a heavy tank. I'm thinking a CRF 450X, WR 450, KTM, or maybe even a Husky.

I'm not going to motocross but there is a private motocross track about 1/2 mile from my house that I might try. I will mostly be trail riding and climbing hills in the gravel pits.

If I lived in Florida, I wouldn't. We barely get three months of riding here. I put about five hours on it last year, and my couches didn't even hit the water since 2006.

I am thinking of selling the Superjet and buying a trail/motocross bike, I am wondering what I should get. I few of my friends have CRF 450R's and I want to ride with them. I want a headlight and electric start, but I don't want a heavy tank. I'm thinking a CRF 450X, WR 450, KTM, or maybe even a Husky.

I'm not going to motocross but there is a private motocross track about 1/2 mile from my house that I might try. I will mostly be trail riding and climbing hills in the gravel pits.

electric start??? :hitwithrock:

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
get a KTM 450exc-g

totally street legal, and it's not all gayed out for highway use. It starts off life as an exc, and gets a couple things added to it... the bare essentials. I am seriously thinking about taking out a loan to buy one, and am justifying it by the fact that I would ride it mainly to and from work and around town to save on gas.

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
I know alot of people with huskys. if you like spending alot of money fixing bugs and like to spend lots of time waiting on parts...thats the bike for you.

I second KTM.

lol.. kickstands and headlights... :smile: its funny.

08WR450F_action_blue.jpg

That's a cool CR500. I would never be able to plate something like that in Canada. Basically I want a trail bike that I can play in the gravel pits with also. I am the high bid on a CRF450X right now, they seem to be going for a little over 4k on eBay right now.

ctatv

2strokes forever
That's a cool CR500. I would never be able to plate something like that in Canada. Basically I want a trail bike that I can play in the gravel pits with also. I am the high bid on a CRF450X right now, they seem to be going for a little over 4k on eBay right now.

because its 2 stroke? try supermotojunkie.com & thumpertalk.com for lotsof info:Banane35:

ctatv

2strokes forever
I have a 250 EXC and love it. I would not turn down a 300 though....
any KTM and you will be happy... they are even street legal.

Pumpkin power!!!!!

yeah all KTMS come with a regular motorcycle title which makes them very easy to register in most states. I bought my 500 out of ohio because it is easy to transfer an off road title to street there and it isnt here in CT. even if you dont plan to ride it like a motorcycle being able to ride from trail to trail without getting bothered by the cops is real nice

rn for 250f

i have a 2004 crf 250 with work done i need a rn sj bad! but im in Pa...

Top Bottom