What chamber is this and...

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
I'm not sure what boat this chamber is supposed to fit? I thought it was B1, but the tank mount tab is in the wrong place. The tab is close to the front cover instead. Kind of...

Thanks guys!
Jay

Attachments

• IMG_0816.jpg
    IMG_0816.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0817.jpg
    IMG_0817.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 45

Dustin Mustangs

uʍop ǝpıs dn
There is no tank mount on that one. One to a bracket on the cylinder and one to a bracket on the flywheel cover. Hard to see detail in the pics but it looks like a regular old wb1 mod chamber; pretty common.

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Well that's a relief.... I honestly thought it was the wrong exp chamber.

Now I need some mounting brackets / hardware. Anybody have any laying around? No idea how spendy FP is. I imagine it will run me $100.00 ish through FP.

Thanks fellas!

Dustin Mustangs

uʍop ǝpıs dn
The lord mounts alone are going to be like $40 a piece plus shipping through factory pipe. Both the lord mounts and the fiber washers are listed in the mcmaster thread and you can find tracings of both brackets floating around if you do a search.

SASQUATCH113

Gimme Time....
From factory one lord mount setup will run close to 40 and the other around 26. I just ordered from them. Order the bolts and washers from mcmaster. FP charges a buck and change for most of them and mcmaster wll set up up with I think 10 washers for like 4 buck,so in the long run, its a cheaper buy. I just ordered most of the stuff from FP just so i'd get them all at once instead of waiting for 2 different shipments. I spent around 80 for the mounts and blolts ect....I did buy the fuel tank rubber mount from mcmaster and the metal stem mount for it came with the pipe so ill have to buy an extra bolt from a hardware store and I should be ready to go.

Damn....this was a lot to type from my phone...luckily I'm super board at work.

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
From factory one lord mount setup will run close to 40 and the other around 26. I just ordered from them. Order the bolts and washers from mcmaster. FP charges a buck and change for most of them and mcmaster wll set up up with I think 10 washers for like 4 buck,so in the long run, its a cheaper buy. I just ordered most of the stuff from FP just so i'd get them all at once instead of waiting for 2 different shipments. I spent around 80 for the mounts and blolts ect....I did buy the fuel tank rubber mount from mcmaster and the metal stem mount for it came with the pipe so ill have to buy an extra bolt from a hardware store and I should be ready to go.

Damn....this was a lot to type from my phone...luckily I'm super board at work.

Thanks man. I'm glad to help out with the boredom lol...

Top Bottom