Other What did you fab up today? A thread for the home fabricators!

CRJ

Hibernating
we already have that, she wants a claw foot tub. we just need to move lol
s-940bb33ccb5787f80fbc55472ee5044070895620.gif

Lets see here...

Ill just leave this here. http://www.camltomlin.com/store/show/156--69CF29-69CF29

And a quick tag. @LadyThor

Yep... that should do it!

:D

CRJ

Hibernating
Yea, the glass is a pain in the ass to clean. didnt have enough room for anything else though! We have to keep a tub as this is the only full bath, and you need a tub with kids.

My wife wanted to remove the tub/shower setup from our guest bath downstairs but i told her it would be best to keep it in case i get hurt and cant get into the shower. Plus she can still take a bath if she wanted to without having to go use the kids bathroom upstairs.

Reactions: CRJ

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
How did this firewall tank work out? Did that fuel weight being back further help with flatwater riding?
Yes. The weight was closer to the center of the ski so spins and flips were faster. I still have the tank(and battery/TL mount) and it's for sale for $200.

Project is in its infancy, but after two weeks of searching I finally committed to some live edge slabs for my future desk.

IMG_5550.JPG

Its awkward shape is due to my new home being small and my desk having to squeeze next to my bed. The Beech should stain up nice with some epoxy/filler in the cracks. I plan on using the second slab (one of the left) (which I wish I could use because of the character) for floating 8" shelves above the desk to store files, etc as the "desk" will just be a floating slab with a keyboard below.

Live Edge.jpg

The project timeline is extended as I went with distorted slabs (@$200 a piece) that have a 1/2" cup in them. I'll be rough cutting them tomorrow hopefully and getting them out to the rare 22" planer at the local lumber yard to flatten them out. Just gotta finalize sizing tonight.

A little back ground on myself I do run a family construction company where our more skilled employees would create this easily, but I'm looking to take a stab at wood working myself with this one. I figure the best place to mess up is my own home.

IMG_5549.JPG

Top Bottom