Other What did you think of WDK'S demo boat

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
Didnt ridee the demo in Havasu but have ridden a ROK and was VERY impressed with the handling and over all feel, I was confortable and intrigued within minutes. Hesitant to try anything as it wasnt mine but would definately go be confortable putting it thru my everyday ridding style on day one.
NICE RIDING HULL.

stanton

High on jetskis.
very stable in the nose very unstable in the tail. seems bulky and nes heavy when riding to me. the big flat nose doesnt do much except plow water.

vitalikol

Jetski-Snowboard
I rode it for couple minuts saturday before fuel runs out. It's was interesting. Lot of power from 66e motor, but rides too nose high for my liking. But like I said I rode it for 3-4 minuts total.....

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
so one says plows water and another says nose high LOL. My opinion is that it is stable and DOES NOT ride nose high, maybe nose down but noticed no plowing in flat water. Might be an issue in the surf but who knows till ya try it?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Would have loved to try it at Surf Slam, but didn't get a chance. Same deal with the BOB.
The only boat I got to try was Cuong's Rickter.

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Would have loved to try it at Surf Slam, but didn't get a chance. Same deal with the BOB.
The only boat I got to try was Cuong's Rickter.

Sorry about that, Matt. Nobody had a chance to test the BOB. It didn't fit in the schedule very well, but we do owe you a test ride, I'll remember it.

so one says plows water and another says nose high LOL. My opinion is that it is stable and DOES NOT ride nose high, maybe nose down but noticed no plowing in flat water. Might be an issue in the surf but who knows till ya try it?

The white one had the trim set up a little and the black one had the trim pointed a little down.

Aaron

Yes the demo boat was set up for me and i am a big boy 285lbs and it rides sweet for me.I just wanted to know what all the other people who rode thought.Thanks for the replies.

chriselmore_1

high on resin

well stanton rides surf stance. So he has the nose down more often, thus the plowing. I thought it was super stable too. Only rode nose high at 2 mph for me I've never rode another short boat that was that stable. If a boat rides nose high, learn to shift your weight and control the throttle....

Last edited:

chriselmore_1

high on resin
rickter (fs2 i think).
xft old style similar to a sj. Stock length and -4
xft newer style bf hull.(personal faveriot)
wdk rok
wdk envy
wdk rev
and a shortened wcf hull.
wammer -3 ithink

I wasn't a fan.
It's so crazy.....I didn't think it was all that stable and I thought it rode nose high. It also seemed to come unhooked easy.
This is just proof that if you want to buy a AM hull you need to ride it for yourself first. Everyone likes something different. Maybe we are just seeing the differences in set up between a couple different ROK's.

KR

www.krlines.com
I wasn't a fan.
It's so crazy.....I didn't think it was all that stable and I thought it rode nose high. It also seemed to come unhooked easy.
This is just proof that if you want to buy a AM hull you need to ride it for yourself first. Everyone likes something different. Maybe we are just seeing the differences in set up between a couple different ROK's.

x2, the guys riding it looked like they were riding my FX1.

Top Bottom