Other What do you wear under your wetsuit......if anything?

Cannibal

Tasty Human
My suit is a john with zippers in the front. There is 2 zipper pulls, one up, one down. I found out the hard way that I need to either wear something under the suit, or some board shorts over the suit.

I was a small local lake, kids all over.

I get done riding and was standing on the shore. A dad and his 7ish daughter came over to chat, a few min in she interupts with "you're hairy" while pointing at my mid section. The guy grabbed his daughter and ushered her away.

My bottom zipper had crept up about 4" and that little girl just about got a show.

Since I don't want to register as a sex offender, I usually wear some Patagonia (probably some poly/lycra/something blend) boxer briefs and rash guard on top.

Usually commando, but if I am around people who are homophobic or need to change in a public area after riding I may wear some under armor boxers.

I used to go commando under my board shorts as well, until I lost my shorts duck diving under a wave on a clean 6-8 foot day here in Jax. They literally slide all the way down to my ankles. They were on one ankle by the time I was able to reach down and pull them up.

I am not sure how I saved them but I always wear boxer briefs underneath now. Always...

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
I used to go commando under my board shorts as well, until I lost my shorts duck diving under a wave on a clean 6-8 foot day here in Jax. They literally slide all the way down to my ankles. They were on one ankle by the time I was able to reach down and pull them up.

I am not sure how I saved them but I always wear boxer briefs underneath now. Always...

and I'll bet the water was really cold that day wasn't it, lol. :poke:

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Commando for me. Board shorts, wetsuit whatever. When I am changing, I hide the best I can and say, "Gettin naked!". Never a problem. Take that back. Had an issue once, but it was entertaining. I don't go streaking or anything, but for the most part could really give a crap. I just want to ride!

Top Bottom