Other What does Everyone do for a Living???

Midlake Crisis

Site Supporter
Is it?

Hey, taste testing pizza every day? Can't complain
Is this really the stuff you make?
precious_moz.jpg

If so, nice work on that! We eat lots of it at our house!!

Is this really the stuff you make?
precious_moz.jpg

If so, nice work on that! We eat lots of it at our house!!

No not that exact brand but if you do eat at Pizza Hut, Dominos, Papa Johns, Taco Bell, or get Schwans food or anything frozen with cheese then yes lol. You been riding much? I'm willing to make a trip down there once my pole bracket comes in.

NVJAY775

My home away from home.
Yah... It's pretty gross. Don't do a lot of it. Normally we get suicides. Yuk. Gets busier this time of the year. We are getting ready to finish one now. One crew was already in, but they couldn't get the air ducting. So we're taking care of that this time. Normally we get a call from the PD, or relative, property management.... Whoever. And we get in there and clean, scrape, pluck, cut, pull, wash, seal, demo, rebuild and get the place clean and safe. Our stuff is pretty mild though. Not big city multiple homicides. But you still deal with some gnarly $#!t. Everything that we are made of.

agua

FIshing for Stand ups
im 16 i got to high school sometimes and i ride standups, im gonna have to a get a small part time job soon to pay for the sports i love and im deading even thinking about it

Top Bottom