What is the best freestyle jet ski????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
Wolf Child-Molester with "allot" of friends, find that really really really hard to take serious. You seem like an anal prick! Got that notion on your first trash talking reply about cycle oil! I was just sharing stories that contradict the norm and you blow everything outa proportion!

I know everyone on here likes you a hundred times better than me but like you said "I got nothing but time and lots of friends".....too molest children!

Do you think personal attacks on me are a good idea? Really? Hmmm....

You've proved acouple things to me and everyone one else over that last few days.
  1. You really are a douchebag
  2. You are about as intelligent ans you are funny
  3. When all else fails, lets try to make fun of people we think are beneath us.
Classic douchebag behavior. I bet you were one of the idiots in your HS that picked on some poor awkward shlub and thought you were just SOOOOO cool for it.

I have some advice for you. You wanna start crap with someone you need to do it else where. For real. Singling me out is a real bad idea. Seriously, you dont know me.

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
I did appologize and will not be starting any threads for a while. Even when I reply to questions everyone likes to Talk Sh*T!!

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
Wolf child - did you not single me out initially?
never picked on the nerds in HS, Bad Charma ya know!! Too busy trying to every girl in sight "Face down As* UP"!

I just make fun of people that make fun of me FIRST!

Last edited:

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
Wolf child - did you not single me out initially?
never picked on the nerds in HS, Bad Charma ya know!! Too busy trying to get laid just like everyother guy!

I just make fun of people that make fun of me FIRST!

I didnt make fun of you... you did it to your self.

I havent replied to anything you said all day, and was going to keep it that way till you started trash talking my boy Mark.

You talking ******** about my late wife and kids was just F@#$ed up. You must feel real safe playing keyboard cowboy from afar. You show your face and any of the MI freerides, bring your health insurance card and someone to drive you home. I WILL f#%K you up. thats a promise. you crossed a line.

dirkdiggler

Vendor Account
your the one making all the threats so apply your comment "You must feel real safe playing keyboard cowboy from afar" to yourself!

My last reply was Kind, then you come back with more trash. What gives?

Wolf Child

Just Another Octard
your the one making all the threats so apply your comment "You must feel real safe playing keyboard cowboy from afar" to yourself!

I didnt stutter. you pushed the wrong dude.

show your face at a MI freeride. I dare you.

Do you think personal attacks on me are a good idea? Really? Hmmm....

You've proved acouple things to me and everyone one else over that last few days.
  1. You really are a douchebag
  2. You are about as intelligent ans you are funny
  3. When all else fails, lets try to make fun of people we think are beneath us.
Classic douchebag behavior. I bet you were one of the idiots in your HS that picked on some poor awkward shlub and thought you were just SOOOOO cool for it.

I have some advice for you. You wanna start crap with someone you need to do it else where. For real. Singling me out is a real bad idea. Seriously, you dont know me.

I didnt stutter. you pushed the wrong dude.

show your face at a MI freeride. I dare you.

hope to see ya their with open arms!!

:bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom