Other What is your age ?

What is your age ????????????????

• Total voters
We had the same poll a while back (over a year) and the mods made it required to view so pretty much everyone voted. The results weren't too much different if I recall correctly.
If I had time I would try and dig the old thread back up (I think it was one I started actually)

Im 23 :p

Wasn't part of the poll, but would love to see the results, especially if it's required to vote. As you can see there is about 1200 views and only 150 votes at this time, it's too bad everyone does'nt click the pole. Still very interesting results, I figured the late 20's would be at the top but never guessed how many over 50's riders we have, it gives me hope I can do this for a while since I started a bit late in life. Still have not seen anyone over 60...hmmm.
If you want to see detailed results of the pole, you can click on any of the numbers in the pole and it opens it up by name and vote.

Last edited:

swapmeet

Brotastic
I'm 35 1/2 this month... which only matters because 35 is on there twice, so I picked 35-40...

I ride with Skinnyman and SN760, who are both much older and much more talented than me. It gives me hope that I can and will still ride when I'm 40 or 50, and I hope to get my kids into riding as well.

I've been riding for 3-4 years I think.

SkiDiggity

formerly kawirider142
22 here turning 23 been riding since i was 6 and i ride with the old foggie crew here in ventura. I am the youngest and our oldest mike or "Moondog" is 57 still out there shreddin like the best of them. One of the best wave surfers in the area. He is not afraid to drop in on any size wave. Only thing is where we launch our riding spot is 2 miles down the beach line and we are not supposed to touch the beach at all so we ride for an hour and a half straight... well most of us do :p.

High Speed Industries

Your one stop shop for quality parts @highspeedind
I just turned 21. I don't drink. Hard to believe, right? I started when I was 17 but took a year off because I blew up my ski. My girlfriend is 20 and she has only been riding for a year and on of my good riding buddies just turned 45. Another local guy is 75-80 he is out riding his sxr every week all year long!

25, Ive had so many 550's in my life, but they mostly just sat on the side yard. I have only really been on jet skis for maybe a year. Best thing I ever got into. Used to surf as a teenager. Been riding dirt bikes my whole life. Sold my dirt bike to buy the SN and payoff some stuff.

Cool thing about this sport thats not so much in other extream sports is people ride, and ride hard to a much older age.

socal750

Socal750
37 had all kinds of kawis and finally picked up a couple of Superjets..... I'm still writin checks my body can't cash

Bbbbrrrrrrraaaaapppp!!!!!!!

JGringo

When in doubt, Throttle-out.
Gonna be 52 in January.Started rideing in early 80's.Ride an FX1 & SJ RN.Most of the guys I ride with are under 30. Moto/skate/surf background.

Damn!!! I love that there is so much experience on this forum... The sport could not thrive without people like you. Let's keep this sport alive!

-Gringo

Tommygunz

Team PHP
I just turned 21. I don't drink. Hard to believe, right? I started when I was 17 but took a year off because I blew up my ski. My girlfriend is 20 and she has only been riding for a year and on of my good riding buddies just turned 45. Another local guy is 75-80 he is out riding his sxr every week all year long!

Congrats on the no drinking! I quit drinking at 20 and never went back:) Oh and I forgot to say that my wife rides too on her own pink superjet and she's 29. She has been riding the same amount as me- about 3 years.

I'm 53 and been riding since 1976 and learn how to ride a 1974 green 400 with the start and stop button on the tray, fell in love with it and bought a brand new 1977 js 440 and have rode nothing but standups ever since. The best part was racing them in the early 80's during the hay day of jetsking, you could race every weekend during the summertime and only have to drive a few hours in the midwest.

I'm 53 and been riding since 1976 and learn how to ride a 1974 green 400 with the start and stop button on the tray, fell in love with it and bought a brand new 1977 js 440 and have rode nothing but standups ever since. The best part was racing them in the early 80's during the hay day of jetsking, you could race every weekend during the summertime and only have to drive a few hours in the midwest.
That must have been cool, love the 80's. Lot of good times. Life was a lot simpler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom