Surfriding What pole on my evo1

hey have my evo coming in january and cant decide on what pole to get on it ATP billet or rrp cast, dont have the money to go rrp billet, do ye have any pics to help me decide, and how do the cast rrp hold up?

thanks Trevor

on the atp billet v2 pole pipes are same size as rrp? and i dont like titan two of my friends have them on there skis super strong but have alot of parts and heavy, its personal preference

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
tubes are all pretty much a common size, just comes doen to preference at the end of the day

ATP Billet pole is approx the same weight as the RRP Lightweight pole

tubes are all pretty much a common size, just comes doen to preference at the end of the day

ATP Billet pole is approx the same weight as the RRP Lightweight pole

The ATP pole is long enough for a rickter? Rickters use longer tubes than the standard 23.5 inch tubes that come with standard rrp poles.

poop, I have the long RRP tubes and wish it was a wee bit longer. Im sure my shortened steering system doesn't help but still.

Last edited:
Well, thats great news! Looks to be so here too!

watertestaa.gif

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Xmetal is too short anyway. Some hulls like Rickter and Vision require longer poles than stock since the hulls are close to SJ length but the pole mount is a foot further forward on the nose. Xmetal may have custom poles available that I'm not aware of but the adjustable poles start at -2" length at it's longest position. I have heard of someone that bought an adjustable Xmetal pole and had it start at stock pole length at it's longest point though...

The ATP ones looks good... But, I think the RRP looks better lmao!

Make it happen, it's only an extra $175 from cast to billet! You spend SOOOOO MUCH MONEY, don't take short cuts at the end. I think part of it is that the Chin pad's for the RRP's match...

Also, if you get the RRP pole, don't get the "Hiro" chin pad which is pictured on the black ski, get the XFS style pad as pictured on my ski (white). The Hiro pad takes on water really quickly/easier.

photo-2.jpg

SideMounte-boxexterior.jpg

Top Bottom