what scupper???

grezzmky

Suckin paint fumes
Ive been tying to getan ATP scupper, but after taling to Lisa its gonna end up costing 200 bux and gonna be a pain to get it. I think im just gonna do a Lowes one way with a a scupper on the outlet. whos scupper should i get? 247 is $100 Waterdawgs is 100 and x metals is only 65...

I would go with xmetal. Well I am going with xmetal when I get off my anus and start working on my ski. I currently have the 3" XFT monster valve. But I am going to dual scuppers on the back and they will be the xmetals ones.

They look smoother and I am pretty sure that they all work the same.

I don't like the check valve idea because if you have a problem like it blowing out then you wasted that money and have to screw a scupper on the outside any how. The one I used before is just a spring loaded scupper on the inside of your ski.

LBE

Eddie Would Go.
Save your self a headache and just put in 2 bilge pumps.
Is anyone doing that many subs and fountains that they really need a scupper.

Peam

frozen in the ice
Save your self a headache and just put in 2 bilge pumps.
Is anyone doing that many subs and fountains that they really need a scupper.

when you don't have the ocean close by you tend to. bilges just don't work fast enough so running both is better

Waternut

Customizing addict
Well I just pulled my scupper off my ski and my Atwood 800gph bilge pump barely runs now. When I had the scupper in place, the pump would kick on every 5-10 seconds. If you're set on running a scupper, I'll sell you mine for $35 plus shipping.

If you are letting the ski sit in the water you definitely don't want a scupper. I wouldn't trust the one ways either for sitting in the water. Just do a couple 1000 GPH bilge pumps if you want the water out fast.

T Curtis

RRP/ RICKTER DEALER
Wamiltons

I have never had good luck with bildge pump switches. I would recomend Wamiltons. Its easy to install and doesn't leak. Ive tested it. When the boat is upside down it is going to take on water no matter what you have. Good Luck

When the boat is upside down it is going to take on water no matter what you have. Good Luck

People keep saying that but my ski with a stock hood, 24-7 scupper and stiff pole floated for about 5 minutes upside down when my wifey got in a wreck the pole sunk and the ski was floating bottom up. We rolled it over and started it. NO water. So it can't be the scupper. The same ski with a WCF hood will sink in under a minute. Been there done that also...

Ok side rant over... back to scuppers

Ericfox

Do it twice?That's DooDoo
A scupper in good condition should not leak much normally... and when you need the water out quick it gets the job done... my bilge never gets turned on... seriously never... just dont leave your ski sitting in the water for long... when you take breaks just pull it up on shore.... I like xft

Mike Serlin

NOW SPORTING A BIONIC LEG
without a scupper valve your ski can sit upside down and all the air won't have anywhere to go and your ski won't sink. A scupper valve will allow all that trapped air to escape and your ski will sink. If your ski never sits upside down then a scupper or one-way is the fastest way to get the water out

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
without a scupper valve your ski can sit upside down and all the air won't have anywhere to go and your ski won't sink. A scupper valve will allow all that trapped air to escape and your ski will sink. If your ski never sits upside down then a scupper or one-way is the fastest way to get the water out

That's been my experience.

Top Bottom