Custom/Hybrid What to do? Steve @ Trendsetterz....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read it. Thanks. It seems my next hull (soon) is going to come down to 2 choices now and he is not one of them.

Far too many stories on the X these days....reading around here on the X could make new people just run from AM hulls IMO.

I wish we could have a separate bad feedback thread for hull makers....at least it could clearly show a pattern over time. As of now they are all mixed in and it gets hard to remember and/or see if it was resolved.

I hate to hear this stuff. The community here needs to stand up for Christian and black ball Steve. As I've stated in the past, he builds a great product but his ethics suck. He's getting ready to launch a new hull, this would be the perfect time for all of us to make it known that these business practices aren't welcome. It really sucks for Steve because he's quite the artist with his paint and composite skills. Now it sounds like he's a con-artist as well.

subhard

TITS OR GTFO
I hate to hear this stuff. The community here needs to stand up for Christian and black ball Steve. As I've stated in the past, he builds a great product but his ethics suck. He's getting ready to launch a new hull, this would be the perfect time for all of us to make it known that these business practices aren't welcome. It really sucks for Steve because he's quite the artist with his paint and composite skills. Now it sounds like he's a con-artist as well.

Yup.

And I just finished reading ndreds feedback thread and holy hell. Steve is straight up stealing chit left and right from you guys. This is getting ridiculous.

Last edited:
I wish we could have a separate bad feedback thread for hull makers....at least it could clearly show a pattern over time. As of now they are all mixed in and it gets hard to remember and/or see if it was resolved.

Great idea Mat, that's why I bumped this thread. Maybe an "Industry Feedback" thread?

Might end going home with one shoe being that u left the other one buried in his @ss. Just sayin...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom