tor*p*do

Squarenose FTW
Site Supporter
what little intellgence there is at pwc
is submerged by the din of idiots
that crowd that site

tom21

havin fun
you drips are all wet. someone please stop this thread before we drown in a repetitive pool of non-humor and end up in Davey Jones Locker.

I mean really hasn't this all washed up on shore some where before? lets put it out to sea with a Viking funeral or something.

Quickly before the castnet of idiocy sinks our collective intelligence into the cesspool of mediocrity.

its been downgraded from a hurricane of laughs to a tropical storm of boring to a real slow lingering depression.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
you drips are all wet. someone please stop this thread before we drown in a repetitive pool of non-humor and end up in Davey Jones Locker.

I mean really hasn't this all washed up on shore some where before? lets put it out to sea with a Viking funeral or something.

Quickly before the castnet of idiocy sinks our collective intelligence into the cesspool of mediocrity.

its been downgraded from a hurricane of laughs to a tropical storm of boring to a real slow lingering depression.

There you have it folks a veritable flood of posts about this very subject.

Long live the X... It was just a few short months ago that I had no real desire to ride stand-ups... I was just getting back into PWC Today and all the BS and starting to post at Green-Hulk too... Then I by chance found this site thanks to Cleveland Rock-n-Ride.

I have met some of the greatest people on here and am sure I could travel anywhere in the world and meetup with awesome members of this site.

I went from being a sold out couch rider to now... All I can think / dream about is stand-ups and freestyle / freeride... I really have a sickness...

I work in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico surrounded but water and I when I can I spend all day on this site learning... I love the X it is freaking great... Thanks guys...

BTW Go Browns!!!

SuziQ

Banned

:lmao: I'm smiling! This thread was great maybe because I don't go to those sites, so I don't know the drama, but THIS was all funny! I don't need to even read any additional threads on here today (totally satisfied)! This post here was the best so far!!! :smlove2:

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
Long live the X... It was just a few short months ago that I had no real desire to ride stand-ups... I was just getting back into PWC Today and all the BS and starting to post at Green-Hulk too... Then I by chance found this site thanks to Cleveland Rock-n-Ride.

I have met some of the greatest people on here and am sure I could travel anywhere in the world and meetup with awesome members of this site.

I went from being a sold out couch rider to now... All I can think / dream about is stand-ups and freestyle / freeride... I really have a sickness...

I work in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico surrounded but water and I when I can I spend all day on this site learning... I love the X it is freaking great... Thanks guys...

BTW Go Browns!!!

This post brings a lake drip to my eye.:wave:

SuziQ

Banned
I buy parts from PWC..but it does get annoying from time to time with all the other BS.

:spank:

The X-sea provides great surges, and washes many shells ashore,
Some are smooth, others ridged, while still a few are simply perplexing.
It has never mattered much to me, which ones I’m fortunate enough to discover.

The smooth shells are a pleasure, having been gently washed by tides,
The ridged shells are interesting, for they have seen more storms,
While the perplexing shells are my favorite, for they’ve usually seen foreign shores of one kind or another, never dull in character.

This is what makes the X-seas so very unique!

(maybe this isn't a pun either, but at least it's back on the fun track for a quick break from work!) :grouphug:

Top Bottom