Other whats the best way.......

Whats the best way to unpiss your girlfriend off after you ditch her to go skiing? I really need some suggestions thanks

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Flowers, diamonds, cash, etc. So the cheap and better way to do it is to send her to go get her nails done, and than go jetsking. ;)

I work 1st shift she works second so we dont see each other that much as it is and it just so happens she had today off and wanted to do something but its 85 and sweaty out so i did what i had to do
zero ds109 forms were filed but ill keep that in mind for the future

I was gonna say it....find a Gf or convert yours in to a girl who has zero say in what you do and when you do it. If you were married with kids I could see some problems but.....

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Whats the best way to unpiss your girlfriend off after you ditch her to go skiing? I really need some suggestions thanks

If you made plans and ditched her, you are in the wrong. If you chose to not make plans with her to ride, you were not wrong. She needs to accept you for who you are. Buy her a ski (Lisa has a GP1200) and invite her to come along. If she isn't interested in your hobbies, it's time for a new girlfriend. It goes both ways though, if you want a woman to enjoy your hobbies, you better enjoy hers. Buy some popcorn and rent the notebook, twilight or some other stupid movie. Enjoy the sucky movie because you have good company.

I want to stress again though...
If you made plans and ditched her, you're a dick.
If you did not make plans and she is mad because you didn't make plans, time for a new girl.
If she is mad because you didn't invite her and she wants to be involved, you're an idiot, buy a second ski.

Yeah but how long have you guys been together!? lol

2.5 years, got married last month, we went riding yesterday, as we do every weekend. I ride 2-3 days a week, have 8 skis in the yard. She doesn't care. She knows I'm working on my skis or riding at the lake, rather than slumming like most other guys. We share hobbies, and we have fun together. A rare find I know, but if guys were willing to go dancing and watch stupid movies more, women might be more willing to be involved in our sports.

Last edited:

swapmeet

Brotastic
Yeah pretty much all this stuff above, and Vumad definitely hits the nail on the head.

I'm married with two kids and if i'm itching to ride my wife will say 'go to the lake, i'll watch the kids/ go see my parents/ etc'

The other side of that is that when she needs something or wants me to help with anything I do so gladly, remembering that she makes sure I get time to do what I want.
Also have a ski (two at the moment) for her to ride. She's not crazy about it like I am but its cool that she shares my interests.

2.5 years, got married last month, we went riding yesterday, as we do every weekend. I ride 2-3 days a week, have 8 skis in the yard. She doesn't care. She knows I'm working on my skis or riding at the lake, rather than slumming like most other guys. We share hobbies, and we have fun together. A rare find I know, but if guys were willing to go dancing and watch stupid movies more, women might be more willing to be involved in our sports.

Nice work buddy. My girl is cool with the ski too. In fact she wants one for herself and I'm working on that! I think any woman who is enthusiastic about a man's hobby is a ok. This particular hobby is definitely not gender specific so like you said, if one aint down another will be!

Find a girl that rides! My buddy is dating a girl that doesnt like the lake so he never comes out any more

Top Bottom