What's your view look like today?

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
The weather here is nicer than Wisconsin..
u9eqyraq.jpg

Daytona Beach baby!! It's amazing here.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

ba8yhare.jpg
a5egete5.jpg

This is what I get to work on all winter and then travel with then all summer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We work on fire fighting aircraft we have
barons
turbo commanders
Cl 215 pistons ( 2 row radials 18 cylinders) and CL 215T upgraded to turbines
And convairs CV580
The CL215 picks up water of the lake and the CV580 is a retardant droper

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Last edited:

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
I have been hit by many a branch and covered in retardant multiple times from those damn planes! Cool as hell to watch though. =)

The 215 have 2 tanks at 600 gal a tank and it takes them about 10 seconded to fill well scooping off the water they have two probes that drop down maby 3inch by 6 inch in size

swapmeet

Brotastic
For some reason I pictured a bunch of mentally challenged people being dropped from a plane...lol

Dude me too... But I wasn't gonna say it....

OCD, great videos... I feel sorry for that chopper pilot, his legs must get awfully chaffed with that much metal swinging around between his legs...
Most pilots won't get withing 50' of ANYTHING and that guy was trimming trees... unbelievable.

Dude me too... But I wasn't gonna say it....

OCD, great videos... I feel sorry for that chopper pilot, his legs must get awfully chaffed with that much metal swinging around between his legs...
Most pilots won't get withing 50' of ANYTHING and that guy was trimming trees... unbelievable.

honey badger don't care.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Blew an inside dual on the U-haul truck...3 hrs from our appointment for signing.

For the record, I wanted to leave last night so we had more time in case of things like this.

y8ygy9u4.jpg

Ducky

Back in the game!
Blew an inside dual on the U-haul truck...3 hrs from our appointment for signing.

For the record, I wanted to leave last night so we had more time in case of things like this.

Wifey didnt want to leave last night?

.....typical women.

Edit: With any road trip longer than like 2 hours, I usually take 30-45 minutes to go over the car, check all the fluids, torque all the lugs etc....and I always get harassed for it. But I have zero breakdowns on my watch, so Ill take the harassment everytime.

Top Bottom