What's your view look like today?

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
Just a little fun at the lake with the blaster. I found a perfect snow ramp to catch a little bit of air :)
qyze4yre.jpg
3y9egy4u.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
You should be sendin coozies not rompin around on the ice..

Sent from inside a beer can
I took a little break from homework and packaging & organizing orders.. Believe it or not, this stuff takes some time.. got all of the 4, some 5 koozie orders, and one 15 koozie order just about packaged up today. Gotta package them the way I am so I can compress them down enough to have them qualify as a large envelope rather than a parcel, and so they pass all the requirements of being flexible, no drastic size changes, etc..The bigger orders 7 & above I'm probably going to have to wrap them in shrink wrap them so they're under 3/4 of an inch tall. When they're stacked 2 high they're borderline 3/4 of an inch in the package, but I'm gonna compress them a little bit more just to be safe. I'm doing this all to the best I can!!
amedu3ej.jpg

I took a little break from homework and packaging & organizing orders.. Believe it or not, this stuff takes some time.. got all of the 4, some 5 koozie orders, and one 15 koozie order just about packaged up today. Gotta package them the way I am so I can compress them down enough to have them qualify as a large envelope rather than a parcel, and so they pass all the requirements of being flexible, no drastic size changes, etc..The bigger orders 7 & above I'm probably going to have to wrap them in shrink wrap them so they're under 3/4 of an inch tall. When they're stacked 2 high they're borderline 3/4 of an inch in the package, but I'm gonna compress them a little bit more just to be safe. I'm doing this all to the best I can!!
amedu3ej.jpg
Just bustin ur balls man.. we all need some fun in our lives now n then..

swapmeet

Brotastic
Not to brag, but I haven't worked on a weekend in years and years.

Well, Saturday I paid my dues. 8 hours standing outside while a installer put up product that I sold to a major carrier. 46 degrees and windy.
It was worth it though.

774509D4-8013-4445-BC45-75561F6C2974_zps4emnhkbl.jpg

Can't miss out on any of the action.

IMG_20140320_122044_797_zpsd7311261.jpg

i used to design part racks like these for a company in alabama. i would just go down for a week or so get the design and shop lined up then they would build as many as needed. usually keeping them busy for most the year.

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
I am indifferent toward these and the new Camaros...it's like Chevy thought them all the way through and then on that last day when someone had to design the rear end they just gave up.

Maybe the designer was just hungover that day or they just asked the janitor that's been there for 30 years for his input.

I am indifferent toward these and the new Camaros...it's like Chevy thought them all the way through and then on that last day when someone had to design the rear end they just gave up.
That was done because the figured nobody would ever be following the car to see it...

One of my old instructors was partbof the design team for the c4 & c5 corvette.. I do believe he actually went back to gm to join the design team for the new model also... I rebuilt a front end on a c5.. I said many 4 letter words in his honor while doing the job... I don't care if I ever have to roll out of another one..

I imagine. I did a few for Toyota. Front radiator supports. Doors and seat assemblies. I don't know If they are eve still in business there in Madison. That was many years ago and I was never a full time engineer I them. A few weeks a year from me kept them busy all year.

Top Bottom