What's your view look like today?

N3vrSat1sfied

Military Member
More snow today!
6ypejy4y.jpg
zanereha.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on, my boss works with Brad Williams over there, don't know if you know him.

Small world.
He is in the nex-tech wireless side of things but yea the name is familiar. I don't personally know him though. We have done work with the climbers from the wireless side. I would have to agree...small world. Do you climb as well?

epe6age8.jpg

2013 Raptor with Roush charger and exhaust, installer hooked up IAT sensor incorrectly. Took a whole lot of "test drives" to figure this one out;)

It's a used on our lot with only 3400 miles. If only I has $65k laying around

Jon

Roseand

The Weaponizer
Site Supporter
epe6age8.jpg

2013 Raptor with Roush charger and exhaust, installer hooked up IAT sensor incorrectly. Took a whole lot of "test drives" to figure this one out;)

It's a used on our lot with only 3400 miles. If only I has $65k laying around

Jon
Gotta love raptors.. Sexiest stock truck out there! Some day.. Some day.. So sweet.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

swapmeet

Brotastic
He is in the nex-tech wireless side of things but yea the name is familiar. I don't personally know him though. We have done work with the climbers from the wireless side. I would have to agree...small world. Do you climb as well?

LOL no way. I work on the sales end. I rep for Huber & Suhner, Kaelus (PIM testing), & Radiowaves, along with a Regional Steel and Grounding mfg called ALT Fabrication.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
yvesedam.jpg
yup. Locked a thread because OP would not post a price after 3 people responded requesting a price. I don't get it. You want to sell your junk. Then post a price. Only hurts your sale.

Top Bottom