What's your view look like today?

Just scored a deal on this screen printing equipment. I looked for a setup like this for months! Took all day to tear it down and haul it to my place. Once its set back up and i get the electrician to come wire it up I will actually be able to get Wet Dreams off the ground and running. Hopefully putting out a new design every month as originally planned. Its just too bad I didnt score this till virtually the end of the season...lol. Im still super excited.

00D0D_hsoYZ6D4DuH_600x450.jpg

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
Just scored a deal on this screen printing equipment. I looked for a setup like this for months! Took all day to tear it down and haul it to my place. Once its set back up and i get the electrician to come wire it up I will actually be able to get Wet Dreams off the ground and running. Hopefully putting out a new design every month as originally planned. Its just too bad I didnt score this till virtually the end of the season...lol. Im still super excited.

View attachment 254516
My dad used to have a setup like that in the garage. He was cranking out shirts all year long.

Took up a ton of space though.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
That's awesome. I tried to convince my wife to let me buy her one of those setups a couple years ago. She lacks any and all form of artistic ability so it's probably a good thing I didn't.

ha ha ya now that im unloading the trailer i am realizing that my basement isnt nearly big enough to set up in.... Maybe the wife will let me build a detached 2 car garage??? ;)

Shore launching with my rav 4 at lake pleasent, AZ. I got in and out by myself and sick day of riding, got to rip a 2014 SJ and 2010sj with mods. Sick time haha those skis carve live no other, I definitely want one but I prefer my fx still it's so much looser and till had more arm yank mid to top then the other skis.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 72
Camping with the wife and my great dane this weekend. She's growing too fast lol

10553462_788743767832587_5533259308009675943_n.jpg

Top Bottom