What's your view look like today?

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
We traded in the 2012 Honda Accord EX for the Civic EX, shaved $98/month off our monthly payment and picked up almost 10MPG.

The new Civic has almost all the same features we liked in the new Accord or Crosstour but for many thousands less. We first started looking at it as a smart compromise but after driving the new Civic, we didn't feel like we were compromising at all. They are not the same car they once were.

I almost walked out on the deal a few times but every time I got up to leave, they magically found a little more wiggle room. We ended up signing for $3800 less than the first deal they laid in front of us so I would say my negotiating skills are getting better.

BruceSki

Formerly Motoman25
etytevys.jpg

Cake my fiancé had made for me. We had our rehearsal dinner last night. Wedding to follow Sunday. I think she did good. Even got my registration numbers on there.

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hurricanes are such an awesome force of nature ! Second one in two weeks ( hurricane Norbert ) is storming up the coast of baja right for us ,bringing rain , humidity and a big south swell again . The ocean water is unusually warm for this time of year due to the El Niño , so the local Tuna bite is off the chain . I'm a jetski guy at heart and sort of a rookie at this hardcore tuna charge but still managed to catch my limit ! Tasting the different fruits of life ,Fun chit ...

Last edited:
Top Bottom