What's your view look like today?

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!
Bought a new truck this weekend!

17291077405_5aaa57eb74_z.jpg

57e677560337e3b09f12b1e3bab149c3.jpg

7878a6d7673be1b2ec4eddd9e34dfe62.jpg

My view 30 minutes ago. Thieves are the worst. Probably $500 in damage to take a $100 radio. They could have at least taken some of my trash from the front seat with them as a curtesy for stealing my radio...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That what I went and saw the other morning as I opened the door center console was open camera that was in glove box was sitting in front seat, nothing was taken except for insert to ash tray that had all my change in it, I'm normally pretty anal about keeping truck locked didn't that night and we live in a good area of town, panda express is very yummy ate there all the time when I lived in hawaii, there's 2 in Amarillo now

When I lived in an upscale neighborhood with my parents I learned the hard way to make sure I lock my truck. And more importantly take the keys out of the ignition.

I've had someone break into my trucks and tear through everything leaving my golf clubs, laptop, and cash but took my $35 sunglasses

I had just been to harbor freight to pickup some items I needed to finish my build. The first thing I looked for was my $29 tools. I was so relieved that they were still there, I didn't really care about the radio and window, as long as I can finish my build.

Last edited:

MegaManAU

Budgets are made to be broken!
Unless your tools were something that would help someone break into a car; I'm pretty sure if it sounds like work, you are safe. Just hide all your valuables under a shovel, or something that would require labor to do. Thieves hate working for a living.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
Our old neighborhood was the same way. They would never break in, just check the doors and rob change. I figure it's kids who don't want to have to explain where they got sunglasses, radios, tools, etc. change is change.

Top Bottom